𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29

Warning: blood, wounds, needles, blades/knives, etc. read at ur own risk pls <3

y/n;

I could hear thumping from the floor above me, of which I prayed was just running and not spider boy getting his ass beat by my crazy boyfriend.

Ex, I corrected myself. Though, son of a bitch didn't deserve to be my anything.

That bastard had me at his feet, swooning over his every manipulative word. It made me feel so stupid, gullible even. The same guy who had bought me flowers and kissed me was about to end my life in this old, musty building. And yet one of the only people who helped me and who I pushed away, was here-- fighting to save me. God, I could throw up right here at the thought.

Even on my potential death bed, one of the few things I thought about, was Peter and that feeling he brings whenever I see him or hear his voice.

Cheesy, I know, but I don't care.

I was a little surprised at how fast I was moving on from Alex but I just remember how fabricated things were, and how much it make sense now. He didn't have the time to actually get to know me, he just wanted to perform a couple party tricks that would sweep me off my feet enough for me to trust him. There was no real depth to him, just plain-old, recycled charm that I was ashamed for falling for so easily. I was just an obstacle in this grand plan.

My clutter of thoughts almost made me forget the woman standing at the counter next to me. My gaze followed her as she made her way to the door, glancing back at me. Before she could exit, Spider man practically slid right past the door, almost slamming into the end of the hallway before he realized he passed the right room. I could tell he was out of breath from running, since he was panting like dog on a sunny day.

Charlotte did a double-take and her eyes eventually widened in realization as Spider man ran right past her through the doorframe.

Oh, God, I can't even begin to explain how relieved I was.

"Y/N! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" 

His gloved finger brushed over a bruise on my cheek-bone that I didn't even realized I had until now. A reassuring, airy laugh fell from my lips. "Um, well, something is in my arm but other than a little dizziness, I'm doing great."

He chuckled, staring at me. Hell, I wouldn't mind being strapped to this thing if we could stay like this for little longer.

Once he saw the rope-restraints that bounded my wrists and ankles to stretcher, he turned towards the medical counter and rummaged through the cabinets, pulling out a small, shiny blade. Immediately, he began sawing the rope on my left wrist. The thud of footsteps was heard, coming down the hall, "Dammit." Spider boy muttered, sawing faster.

The rope broke but by the time he moved to my other wrist, Alexander was seen hurrying through the doorway, pointing a knife at both of us.

He looked out of breath, "Stay the fuck away."

Spider boy slipped the knife to my free-hand so that I could continue sawing, as he approached Alexander.

peter;

I swiftly glanced back at Y/N.

"C'mon... put down the knife man..." I pleaded, obviously knowing he wouldn't, but it was worth a try.

"No can do. I think it's time you get out of my way." Alexander flipped the blade between his fingers, like a damn show-off. In a split second, the knife left a slight cut through my suit and skin, blood seeping through. 

I yelped and hissed in pain, grabbing at my wound, "Dammit."

Y/N;

Glancing over my shoulder, I winced as the blood trailed down his suit, but I continued cutting the rope, through blurry, teary vision. Finally, it broke lose. My back hurt as I slowly sat up, my bones were sore from the hard surface and I began working on my right ankle, trying to block out whatever was happening beside me.

Once a minute passed and I moved onto the last ankle, but my gaze shifted. The knife had gotten Spider man a couple of times, the worst was a long cut trailing along his abdomen which made me tense up from the severity. Seeing him hurt like this crushed something inside of me.

Without realizing, I had finished the last rope. 

Alexander and Spider man had moved out to the hallway, which gave me a little space to try to get the hell out.

I slowly lowered myself from the bed to the floor, my feet eventually hit the cold-tile floor, which then made me realize my shoes were missing.

Great. I'll probably get some kind of fungus by the end of this.

I staggered-- for a moment-- but my legs wobbled and eventually gave out, making me hit the floor, hard. I cried out.

"Y/N!" Spider boy yelled out, sounding a little too pre-occupied to come running to help me.

My legs were partially paralyzed, meaning I might have to crawl like a little child.

Awesome.

But my eyes darted to the stinging sensation in my forearm, realizing I still had that damned needle in my arm. Without taking a second to think about it, I ripped it out, biting my tongue in an attempt to not scream. Blood trickled down my arm as I began crawling to the door, army style. Spider man glanced my way as he saw my coming through the door. I gave him my I'm-not-leaving-you-behind look, which he immediately picked up on.

"Y/N- Please! Just go!"

Shaking my head, I eventually gave in and made my way towards the staircase. There's not much a cripple could do anyways.

A/N: two chapters in one day??? wow didnt know i could be so productive. but anyways sorry for the violence and blood lmao but i hope u enjoyed <3333

srry for any typos or mistakes, byee