𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 03

A/N: trying to make a good description but im struggling a bit

You entered you chilly apartment. It was silent. You walked down the hall to your brother's room. Peering though the door, you saw your brother sitting on his bed.

"Hey David..." you said, quietly, "can you maybe... take care of her tonight..."

David looked up, frowning. "Yeah... sure."

Your eyes widened in surprise.

Did I just walk into a parallel universe or something? 

"I- Thank you." 

You smiled at him before closing his door and heading back down the hall, into your room. 

A couple minutes later, you shuffled through your closet, trying to find a suitable outfit for the party. You figured that you probably shouldn't pick something too dressy considering it's just a house party. You were a little nervous but you were lucky to have someone like Lily to follow around.

You picked out a sweater and some jeans. (A/N: You can imagine whatever you'd like, this is just for visual reference ig)

You then headed to the bathroom to fix your hair. 

A few minutes later, you were ready to leave. Grabbing a small bag, you put necessities like your phone, money, chapstick and pepper spray inside of it. You could never be too safe.

You walked down the street, pulling out your phone to check the address of the house. It wasn't too far away. 

You continued to walk. It was slightly chilly so you put your hands in your sweater pockets. Early-Autumn wind scattered dead leaves across the empty road. It was peaceful, yet you could still hear the familiar city noises from afar. The wind blew through your hair, making you slightly shiver. 

A little bit later, you finally reached the address. It was a large, modern house and it looked quite packed. You could hear the music all the from the driveway.

You then trailed behind a large group of teens into the house. The music was loud and you could see people dancing in the living room, practically on top of each other. You could easily spot Lily since she was wearing a neon colored dress. Slowly making your way through the dancing crowd, you noticed the same blonde boy. 

"Y/N!" Lily exclaimed, grinning.

You lightly chuckled, standing beside her. The blonde boy was staring at you.

"I'm Alexander." he said, the loud music slightly drowning out his voice.

"Y/N."

He smiled at you and turned his attention back to someone else. All of a sudden you heard Flash on the microphone.

"Penis Parker! What's up!"

You looked over to Peter and Ned. Flash continued to throw more insults at him over the microphone.

"What a jerk..." you muttered under your breath.

Lily grabbed your hand. "Hey, Y/N! Let's go to the kitchen, I'm starving."

"Yeah, sure."

Lily dragged you through the crowd. As you walked past Peter, you flashed him a sympathetic look. Once you arrived at the kitchen, Lily managed to find some half-eaten cake. 

"So, I see you've met Alexander." she said, shoving a piece of cake into her mouth.

You tried not to giggle as she wolfed down the cake.