.31- ice cream

tw// kinda derealization
Pov 3rd
———————————————
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Tom! get off your computer and come down for lunch" a young girls spoke. "hold on boys,i need to get my lunch" Tom said before making his way downstairs into the dinning area.

he knew they had company, it was there family friends who were having lunch at there place for the 3rd time this week. he never minded meeting them growing up.

but after they moved and lived in another country 4 years. things had changed. both the kids had gone through puberty and grown up alot making them almost unrecognizable.

"Hey gaia and Marra" the blonde boy spoke as he sat on the dinner table.

"and her aswell i guess"

"bitch" the young brunette muttered.

"na! watch your mouth"

"sorry mama"

"Oh it's fine. Tom also swears alot" miss simon chuckled awkwardly.

"that reminds me I need to go back upstairs now. i am on a call with my friends"

"alright. just bring your plate back down when youre done"

---(a few minutes later)

"Oi!"

"what the f-"

"what happened to the rule"

"dude leave I am on a call with my friends right now"

"oh"

she walked out the room as quick as possible. does a 360 with her index and middle finger "no". "

"Tommy!"

"wanna get ice Cream!"

Anna asked. "too early in the morning" as he covered his face with a pillow. "its 3 fucking pm "

"it still is early for me!"

"you know what fuck you i am going to get ice cream alone" the left the room and leaving the door. the boy groaned due to a intense headache which happened mainly after he gets wasted but he doesnt remember doing  that. the only thing he remembers was him and Anna went to a park and ate Gregg's there, Anna did bring a small bottle of vodka and both of them took 2 shots each  before the bottle was empty.

the boy remembered a dream. there was a girl. it felt almost like dèjà vu but he knows that never happened he lives in Brighton not in Nottingham with his parents.

lies.

"wake up"

"wake up"

"wake up"

"wake up damn it!"