.011- its

Tw//
Same day besties (aka 20th December)
Anna's pov :)

__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
--------------------------

Tommy and me were in my room watching , outer banks. While wilbur and alex went to do the wine stream. "Can't belive they are stream exactly a year aftwr saying they are gonna do a wine stream" tommy said. " wanna go there and get some for ourselves?"he continued.

"Wine is shit" i said."you have had it?" He said"yeah like once and wanted to throw up right after that"i said.

We both watch for a few more episodes. "I need a nickname for you" tommy said out of the blue.

"You literally me an like 90% of the time" I said."no like something no one calls you like how tubbo has "na" like that " he explained. "That's your job to think of a nickname. Not me love" I said. Not realising what I just said, until seeing tommy flustered. "Sorry for calling you love, its become a habit of calling toby that so sorry" i ment what I said.

"N-no its fine"" i kinda like that" he almost murmured the last line, but with my what i like to call bat ears heard it. I didn't say anything about it, I like being called nicknames like that too.

May waked into the room "does any one of you have a car? Me needs tampons" she said. I go to my cupboard and give her 5 tampons."there are more in there if you need them use it" I said "thamk youu!" She said running towards the bathroom.

"What are tampons even used for?" Tommy asked. i sigh, "for periods" I reply. "I still don't understand periods" he said. "I am not explaining you how periods work right now" "whyy not bella"he whined. "Did you just call me fucking bella?" I asked. "That's your name right?" He said. "Legally yes for my sake no, but sure call me that i dont care" I said. "Wait anna isn't you name?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said. "Go on I wanna know the story " he said crossing his legs.

"So my dad told me how I was supposed to have a twin sister when I was like 6? Or 7 I don't remember. The two names he chose were Anna and bella , and I think either I ate my sister or she died in the womb . But to honor her I chose Anna" I explained.

"So does George and wilbur know this story?" He asked "nope you're the first person to ask about this and the first person to know" I said, as tommy felt honored."So bella is your real name and Anna is your dead twin?" He said while I nodded.

"I don't know so much about you" he said , mans not wrong. "Yeah, you'll know one day" I said.

Everyone was back home now and we were in the living room eating our subways.

"Clay you got something on your face" may said. "Oh it's just handsomeness" he said. "No its just you're ugly ass " I said."you got something on your face aswell, never mind its just a bitch face" he said.

"Oh yeah,atleast the bitch face is better than you on George's face" I said , whilst george spat is drink out. "Yeah, but its you and tommy for me " he said.

" I can do this all day " I said putting my sandwich down and cracking my knuckles. "It's the fake dating my brother for clout for me " I said.

"Its the Annainnit for me" he said. "Its the literally horny flirting with my brother for hours" I said. "Oh and it's also sending my brother pictures of your dick for me " I continued.

"This is why you shouldn't look at my phone" George said. "Its being a alcoholic at 15" dream said."its crushing over 3 girls at the same time while dating one" I said.

"Its loosing your virginity at a party" ,"what!" Wilbur and george said but I ingored it.

"Its never loosing your virginity for me "

"Its the dating a girl who then later tells you she is gay"

"Its your mom never loving you for me"

"Its never having a mom for me"

"Its not even having your biological dad"

"Its the your sister simps for me " I said,"that's cause your hot"may said

"Its the both your brother simp for me " he smiled." Will? Even you!" I said he just shrugged.

"Its 15 year Olds simping for you for me " I said.

"Its being a simp on the main for me "

"Its dating an adult when you're 17 for me "

"Its dating a 17 year old girl when you're 15 for me"

"Its its its" I said. I left the room and went outside.. "What what was that' said the blonde boy who joined me outside.

---
Ayeee it's I here.

So uhh got no motivation to do anything anymore might actually delete this coz I am hating writing this book or discontinue it.

also also go check lilshrimpee read their book coz it poggers plus coz they motivated me to finish this chapter. 

Have your meds ,go outside ,enjoy yourself,listen to Taylor swift, drink water, eat food , take care of your self. <3