.006-swag

Tw//under age drinking, fun, tear,
Same day from the last chapter
Pov- Anna
__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
--------------------------
I had started stress drink, fun. Alcoholic at a young age."MOM SAID YES!" May shouted,while walking into the room."finneee" Clay replied."may, can i have your number?" I asked shyly "Ofcourse, I'll send it from Clay's phone" the blonde girl replied.

We talked for a few hours, I had forgot about everything Nick had ended the call, his phone died. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go to bed.

But got a facetime from tommy."Yes? Tom" I said. He didn't reply. "Wot?" She asked."You look good without make up "he spoke. I felt a werid feeling in my stomach. "T-thank you " i said and continued getting ready for bed.

We both chatted till 2 am then went to bed. It was fun.

---
"Hi! Chat" Anna said to tubbo's chat."cooking stream time" tubbo said.

"What are we making again?" She asked,"vanilla cake !" Tubbo replied."this is going to be chaotic" anna said sighing right after.

"So uhhh we need eggs" Anna read off her phone."4 of the immature chicken "tubbo said. They both showed off there egg cracking skills and added the flour, baking powder, sugar, Oli and milk.

Then talked to 'chat underscore" till it baked and cooled down the cake and added frosting. And wrote the word 'swag" on it .

___
Tubbolive: sorry man me and @/Anna-bella we didn't answer your call we're to busy being Swag 😎

___Tubbolive: sorry man me and @/Anna-bella we didn't answer your call we're to busy being Swag 😎

|
Anna-bella
We are.. Swag B)

|
Ranboosaysstuff
I MADE THAT RINGTONE :D
|
Annabella
That audio came on my fyp so we used it :)

|
Tommyinnit
YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALL BC YOU WERE HANGOUT WITH A WOMEN
|
Anna-bella
And this women will block you on Instagram :)

|
User5
NOT THE RANBOO RING TONE AUDIO 😭😭

|Qackity4k
you 2 arent as swag as us

*karl, quackity and sapnap pic *

------

It was officially now Tuesday, Anna was getting her stuff to go down to Brighton with wilbur to houseshop.

"Hi tom" she said calling him, she just wanted to talk to him."hello" he had softly, while running."where, where you running to?" She asked "i am about t miss the fucking bus" he said ,running faster.

"Hi tommy" wilbur said as the girl pointed the camera to him."Oh for fucks sake" the blonde boy murmured."What happened?" Wilbur asked."i just missed the bloody bus" he groaned. The brunette girl laughed."this is the most britsh sentence you have ever said"the blonde boy adoring her laugh as it played in his head on repeat.

"What you two doing?" Tommy asked "house shopping in Brighton" wilbur replied.

(A/n- the autocorrect thought I said Birmingham, like fuck no , Birmingham is shit ,you can tell I watch memeulous'_' buy me his merch pls )

"Wait,you're moving to Brighton?" The young boy asked again."not sure about me yet but Will yes" The girl, dressed in all black replied."oh" it was all it came out of his mouth. All of this close friends moving to the south of the country.

(A/n- all my internet friends either live far from me but some live in the same state as me B-] )

His heart felt almost shattered for some reason he didn't understand why.

---
The rest of the day went by okay for tommy. While for Anna it was a Rollercoaster.

While having lunch at a restaurant, the girl saw her ex best friend and another blonde girl. She couldn't recognize who the other girl was. But it felt werid.

She ingored it. And went on with her day, she kept getting flash backs to iris, her ex best friend.

"Hey will" she said, while they were in one of the houses they were looking at. "Yeah?" He said "is everything alright?" He asked .

"Wellll I don't know, I keep getting flash backs of iris , and I saw him with a girl at the restaurant we were at" she went on."the girl looks so damn familiar i just can't put my finger on it" she continued. "Oh yeah I saw him too but I didn't want to mention him , cuz I dont know your comfortable talking about him yet" wilbur replied. Anna felt a tear drop out of her eye."Hey hey" wilbur said calming her down and pulling her into a hug.

"He's not gonna hurt you, no one is i am here george ie here well technically not but you get what i mean" he said trying to clam her down."Toby is gonna be there for you, and so is nick ,clay and alex and schlatt and Niki your beloved" he continued which calmed her down.

"Oooh and tommy, god can I be honest" wilbur said as her sister looked towards him."I really dont understand you're relationship with that boy" she laughed."like it's the same with finn , you flirt with Finn to the level I don't even know if you're dating or just friends" he continued.

"We are ONLY FRIENDS" she pointed out. "I get that with Finn but how with tommy like just how" she laughed."oh i have seen the way you two look at each other" he said.

"Friends to lovers" wilbur said with jazz hands. "Oh fuck you will" she said hitting him on the arm.

---

Anna-bella
Follow me lovelies <3
Twitch.tv/Possesed

Tubbo
|
FINNALLYY

georgenotfound
|
:D

Dream
|
Here to give you clout
|
Anna-bella
I am now a dream stan thank you for clout

Sapnap
|
Giving the internet sister more clout
|
Anna-bella

Sapnap|Giving the internet sister more clout |Anna-bella

I BELIVE IN SAPNAP SUMPERMACY

|
Eretalt
FOLLOW HER FOLLOW HER
|
Anna-bella
God I love you eret

|
Justaminx
Don't give her clout /j

|
Charlidamilo
I'll watch you're stream when you go live:)
|
Tommyinnit
Charlie hello you should watch me live
|
Anna-bella
Tommy stop ffs

Anna-bella
:o I AM LIVE HELLO FIRST STREAM HELLO
Twitch.tv/nomorepromos

----
Fun fact: sapnap supremacy always.

Ahaha hello readers I ahe alot of plans for this book but the issue is writing them down.