.27- outfit

Tw// mention of food and eating
Pov mine
__________________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
_________________________________

It was a week since Anna went to the US. She was currently on her way back to Canada. A day before everyone left. Everything was going to be messy. Everyone knew that, some ignored it. Some just didn't want to speak about it. Anna had been texting back and forth with Tommy a lot. Both of them didn't care what time was it.

It was wholesome yet very bad for their sleep schedule, but also they are/were twitch streamers and every stream has a bad sleep schedule.

(A/n- *cough* *cough* Karl, sapnap, dream, quackity, tubbo, rustee)

They felt like they were what they were before everything(Anna in a coma) happened. It was refreshing for the two of them, especially Tommy. After what happened with him and Amber. His feelings drifted to the brunette girl then the blonde one.

He was feeling a lot better. He wasn't faking happiness anymore. Sure, the boy would cry at night or randomly remembered the fun they had. Tommy felt an ocean of emotion he hadn't felt in a while.

Now, as the brunette girl took a step out of the airport to see her favorite blonde boy and her older-younger-brother-like figure beside each other. They must be talking about something she thought and walked closer to them.

Right before she could say something Tommy jumped into a hug. "Hi!" It was nothing but deja vu." I missed you" he whispered to the girl, making her smile. Deja vu hit. They knew when and where this has happened but ignored the feeling to begain the new ones.

"I missed you to dude BUT I brought you your favorite things from America, except dream and schlatt."

"Both of them didn't know I was there. so...

I got food and a nerf gun for you!"

"I am not a child why the hell would you buy me a nerf gun"

"You're tommyinnit who has a broken toy gun called ' vlog gun' i think you can do better than that" she gave soft smile while looking up to the boy. A small dimple formed on her right cheek while for the boy he was crimson red. All he could do was awe while looking at the girl. He had a weird feeling in his stomach, it felt like almost nostalgia.

It was well obvious that both loved each a lot but both knew they probably won't be able to manage the relationship due to their fan base and online status. love was difficult they already knew that but the most difficult part was to stop they tried and tired but could never stop loving each other be it through a screen or in real life, they wont stop.

"Youre a literal idiot , you know that right?"

"I have been told that on multiple occasions yes"

Tubbo wanted to film a vlog where they made outfits for each other. Who picked outfit for who was decided by 'hat', which there names. It was like secret santa but with outfits and its spring.

They all were recording their perspectives, even Anna. She had gotten toby, while tommy had gotten Anna. Jess had gotten Tommy and Tubbo had gotten his girlfriend.

They all were running around the mall, getting recognized and just fucking around and having fun.

(Anna's perspective in the video)

"Okay so

I got tubbo, and i know i need to get anything but superdry. I need to find something in black, green and something else"

The girl gasps after seeing something ."I think I have one fit in mind" she flipped the camera, which showed a foresty green sweater with sunflowers. A white collard shirt right behind it. All she needed now was pants and accessories. She bought the stuff before walking into another store, it was for jewelry. She found some grey or gray jewelry with might suit the fit, all of the footage of her buying the jewelry had the 'otherside' minecraft music playing. She soon found some black pants which would word for both of the outfits she had in mind.