.015- not a simp

Tw//no more 4th wall +1 dirty joke made by me

27th December(time skip time skip)
Pov ME(author,coz i want attention rn)
__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
-------------------------

"Chat!" Anna said to her chat."you know what we should do to day, if you dont read the tittle" she continued.

Annabella

READING FAN FICS MY CHAT CHOOSES!(!fanfic) wattpad only

"I am guess you have by now, now give books oh yeah also it has to be wattpad" she said taking a sip of her coffee she made.

Chat-->

Usert2w: NOT A SIMP
user632: NOT A SIMP READ THAT
GJENE: DIE
Usery3: STRANGE

to the main character <--

"So the majority says,"not a simp, DIE, and strange. I am guess one of them is shiping me and tommy? And one is me x oc?" She spoke. The chat said she was right. She opened wattpad,"strange first" she spoke as she shared her screen.

She shouted at her character, shouted at the reader. Still managed to read the whole book. "Welp, that was a okayish book. Id say 7.8 out 10. Could have made the characters less quirky And stuff. And point 8 for not breaking the fourth wall" she said."it was still a nice book will maybe read it once agai-" she said but tommy walked into the frame to give her dinner which was dominos. "thank you toms" she said smiling at him. "Welcome, now ill let you stream" he said walking out but getting called back.

"Stayy" she said. "You stream ill go down stairs. Me , ranboo and toby are watching Brooklyn 99 " he said. "Oh god. Stay, please. Me and chat are reading fan fics and the next two are literally yours " she said. "Uh sure" he came sitting beside her. "So I guess not a simp next?" She said.

Making tom wiped his head towards her,to see a evil smile on her face. He quickly muted "why are you doing this to me?" Making her chuckle . "Come on like I am actually gonna tell them" she spoke. "I hate you so much" he sighed."I love you too toms" which made tommy blush, harder than dream when George.

"Okay so let's begin now" Anna said, smiling as much as a person can."I regret this" he said.

Wattpad in a wattpad->

Chapter 30 -the end :)

"Tom!" Anna shouted from across the dark field they were hanging around at. "Shhhh!, you're being to damn loud" he said, running towards the girl.

Both of them run around in the field and fall onto the grass as the got tired, Anna started  looking at the stars."stars are so pog" she said, feeling eyes on her. It was tommy admiring every inch of her "An what are we?"He spoke.

"what?"
"Like we have kissed and we always joke around flirting with each other. But I really like you Anna" he said with his heart."Tom, I like you too" she smiled. "So if I ask you to be my girlfriend you wouldn't say no?" He asked,"nope"

"Well, Anna Gold will you be my girlfriend?" He asked."uhh let me think about it no"

"WHAT THW FUCK, YOU SA-" "Yes, Mr boyfriendinnit" she said."LETS GOOO" he said. "Okay da baby" she rolled her eyes. "Can I kiss you?" SHe asked. "YES" he said.

(Time skip to 2 years)

"TOM! I AM GOING ON A WALJ WITH LILA" lila was their husky. "OKAY!STAY SAFE" he shouted."she is the best chat, uhh lets continue with valorant" he spoke to his chat.

(Skip time to 10 years)

"Tom innit simons will you marry me?" She asked grtting down on one knee at Hawaii, where they were at vication"uhh let me think abo-" he said. "YOU KNOW WHAT NO I AM NOT MARRYING YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF" she said. "Love chill ofcourse its a yes. But karma" he said. "lETS GO" she said as goerge wilbur , tubbo , ranboo, billzo came out of the corner. "AFTER WHAT 10 YEARS FINALLY" billzo groaned. "Why did you think billzo comeing here with us was a good idea noah?" She asked."hey! Billzo is billzo" he said as he patted bill's back.

They now lived happily together. But at the end tommyinnit was not a simp, Anna was the simp.

Back to reality <---

"Oh god" anna said. "I guess you wernt a simp" she joked. "I hate you for this" ,"id say a 8/10 could have added more fliting and made tommy the simp at the end. " she joked.

"I think thats enough for today, drink your water, take your fucking meds, touch grass, do your homework and enjoy the rest of the week byeee!" She ended her stream.

---
Fun fact: Anna has a scar on her right hand from the time , her mom was drunk and threw a glass bottle at her.

LETS GOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE THIS IS 1 OUT OF 2 MORE CHAPTERS TILL THE END OF THE MEET UP.

So uhh well someone pay for my Spotify perineum pleaseeeee