.22- quiting

Tw//WEED,sadge?

>>>>>ALSO DONT SMOKE WEED OR SMOKE IN GENERAL, THIS IS FICTION PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO ME FOR THIS CHAPTER<<<<<
Pov mine(✌😗✌)
__________________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
-------------------------------------------------

As Heather's played through the car the boy remembered the note and nothing but the note. "You know I sent you conan's your sweater merch, not sure if you ever got it" the Burnette chuckled.

"I actually did! I never actually got to say thank you so thank you for that"

As he said those words, she remembered what she had written in the letter. "Oh youre welcome" she awkwardly laughed, right before her phone starts righting.

Incoming call from....

Pages📃👄📃

She quickly answered it"pagie hi"

"I have booked a flight for you to come to Florida in 2 day for like umm not sure but you know the director that was weird and shit. You need to like do finish it , it's the last scene an please just come over"

"I'll try"

"annabella if you just play the part it would be a wrap and you can quit you can quit acting right after that. Just let me be your manager still i need you for cash (a/n- material gorl moment lmaooo)"

"*sigh* okay ill start packing"

"Thank you so much! I love you so much take care ill send the car to get you"

The call ended. Tommy could briefly hear the conversation dur to the music playing. "Youre quiting?" She just shrugged.

"I never wanted to this in the first place, it was what my mom wanted, i knew if i did that i would have money to finance me for most of my life" he nodded "so all these years of friends and all the fans you made through actting all down the drain you opened?" He asked as the girl nodded "pretty much"

"And youre leaving in the next 2 days?' He questioned her, she onew she could trust him with anything and just said what she needed to say.

"Yeah,ill be back before you and the rest leave and ill try my best to be here" even though she always would try her hardest she knew there is a chance she would get stuck in Florida. But she needed to do that.

"I know i never got to say this like ever, but i will miss you even if you will be gone for like a day or years ,i will miss you like a shit tone" she chuckled before replying" i would miss you too idiot" she missed this. These little things being nice and sweet to each ither and then going off making fun of each other.

Incoming call from...
Beee boiiiii :D

"Tommy, we are gonna stream soon so if you and youre crush would like to get home now i would be fucking wonderful"

As they reached home with maybe a few small talks on the way there but not an actual conversation, both of them knew it was going to be like the first time. Jess, toby and the rest of the crew.

The computer was infront of the kitchen, Ranboo was on his phone. Wilbur had weed in hand.

"IS THAT WEED??" Tommy shouted while asking. The older man just simply gave a nod. Jack came from the backyard with one in hand aswell. "Want one?" He asked "nope" most of the people said.

---words 570
Fun fact: wilbur used to smoke weed often after he broke up with a girl , the only reason he stopped was so he could be a better example for Anna.

TOTALLY DIDNT FORGET I HAVE A BOOK

HMMM YES YES

SO HI.

I AM DONE WITH MY SCHOOL(FOR NOW)
TODAY IS HOLI FOR ME (google if you dont know that that is)

I AM PURPLE NOW ALL MY CLOTHES ARE PURPLE

LOVE YOU ALL STAYY SAFE
<333333