.001 - sister

Tw // none
__________________________
《》《》》《》《》《》《》《》《》
--------------------------

"WAKE UP, SLEEPPY HEAD!" somone shouted , "no thanks" anna replied covering her face with a pillow as she heard her door open .

"An,get up before pagie sees that you're not awake yet" will said. Pagie was her manager, who was strict about everything and wanted everything to be perfect.

"Alrrriiggtt" she groaned before waking up and going to the restroom.George was making waffles for everyone, Anna, himself and wilbur.

"oo waffles!" Anna said walking into the kitchen and taking a seat. "well, good morningto you too Anna. yes, i did get a good sleep last night. thank youfor asking"goerge said, giving a sarcastic smile.

As breakfast started to wrap up, all of them went there separate ways.Wilbur who needed to go to his studio, george had to record a video for his friend's YouTube channel. Anna got told that a vogue employee will show up to record a video, so she prepared for that.

~~(i remember watching 21 questions with vouge so it might not be how it goes, also it is just gonna be the video pov ) ~~

The man knocked on the door , a few seconds later a girl with loght brown hair and glasses (wilbur glasses) opens it . "Hi" she says. "Hi , i am here to ask the 21 questions, are you ready?" He asked .

"Yes now 20 more to go " she chuckled. Leting the man inside of the house . "So do you live here alone?"

"No, i live with 2 of my brothers " she smiled

"Is family very important to you?" He asked

"Yes, but still i rarely see my parents "

"This house is nice , can we get a house tour?"

"Yes of course. this way is the kitchen, my brother made waffles for breakfast do you want some?"

"No thanks i already had breakfast , who are your brothers, you talk about them alot but never name them ,why?"the girl showed the man into the living room and around the house .

"Both my brothers have there own cereer and i really dont want to interfere, i am kinda scared of there fans "

"Fans? You say what do they do?"

"Uhh they stream on tvitch and have youtube channels"

"What do they play? Or do? "

"Minecraft and just chatting" they walk pass her brothers room .

"OHHH DREAMMM ,YOUR GONNA DIEEE" they could hear the muffled noise.

"Ingore that, he is streaming right now with his friends" Anna spoke as her cat walked pasted the camera man.

"Is this your cat?"

"Yes , luna she is my spirit animal . Walk up , annoy goerge and will , eat , sleep and repeat " the girl didn't realize that she said her brothers name out loud.

"Speaking of animals , what's your favorite animal?"

"if you want a specific answer then in Land animal a sloth but if in general its frogs and deers"

"Wow , you said your brothers play Minecraft do you play aswell?"

"No, not really i sometimes just watch them play. i just played a bit growing up."

"Could you show me one of there videos?"

"I really dont think they would be comfortable with that, sorry "