.002- arson

Tw//none
Pov : tommy
__________________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
-------------------------------------------------
Anna was Wilbur's sister, wilbur soot's sister , goerge's sister, georgenotfound's sister.

Anna was the girl, eren told me about a year back.

(Flashback bitches)

"What you watching?" I asked eren , he was watching something on his phone continuesly for the past 2 weeks.

"Uhh umm "

Freddie stole his phone , he just said that we watching watching a show called 'stranger things'. It realised a few years back but I never watched it.

Few days later(still in the flashback)-

"Dude you have to watch stranger things , the acting is good, good script, and the actors are new but fucking great" eren said . He showed me a few of the characters , eleven, will , Mike.

I started watching the show the game day and we'll three weeks later I was in the fandom .

(End of flashback)

In fairness eleven was my favorite character, because of the acting , powers , the person who was acting her.

Music man

Will
Will
Wkkl
Will
Will
I am gonna spam you still you respond

What

Can I stream with your sister
'I played minecraft with wilbur soot and georgenotfound's sister '

I'll ask her

Now the time to wait , what am I gonna say when I talk to her?what if she thinks I am werid? Or even annoyed? What if she doesnt even say yes?

Music man

She is asking if 6 pm would be fine?

Yea just have to tell that in offline chat that it

Okay cool she is gonna use goggys set up , mine is in the office

Cool what day tho?

She said today if your fine with it

I am fine with anything bossman

Okay great

It was '2:27' pm . I needed to walk the dogs before stream and do a few household chores my mother told me to do. I started completing them so I could stream with Anna.
______
Pov: Anna --

I was supposed to stream with the guy who is apparently wilbur's best friend, it was pretty werid to think about it . A 24 year old man and his best friend a 17 year kid, but who am i to say anything. I am best friends with sapnap and tubbo.

Bee 🐝

So your streaming with tommy today ?

Yes sir
How did you find out?

Updates acc exist

Welp didn't think about that

Also also also
You still down for the weekend meet up right?

Oh yeah shit , i have to go to my mum on Saturday but I can come down the next day

Okayyy don't fight or argue with her please

Promise was not made

Whatever is it fine if you stay at there dya

Yes boosman anything for you
Plus I had to do a who knows me better with the st crew which is on zoom
Is it fine if I use your pc?

Always plus you already know the password to if for some reason

It's literally just
Tubbo12345
Everyone can guess that

Fuck you

When?

No- not in that way

Yeah yeah

Toby was my only friend from school that I still talk to , now he streams with my brother . It's sometime fucking crazy to thing about it .

I complete everything I had to do today.

"HELLO!" The most Northern British voice said. "Holy cow my ear" I said covering my eye.then he started laughing, which made me smile for some reason while was behind me laughing .

I flip him off. "Cunt" I mumble , "you swear?" He asked , apparently in full shock.

"Do you think a 17 year old girl wouldn't swear?" I say."n-no this is the first - what's the worst word you know?" He whiched. "Not gonna say it dipshit"i said.

We join the server. I look at goerge's character for a second. I knew I had my old skin in his pc still I find the file and change my skin. "I-i thought you were gonna use goggys skin?" He said laughing ."his skin is shit" I said.

Dream has joined
Dream just gave you creative mode
Dream messaged you > welcome :)
Goergenotfound messaged dream> this is why your better than goggs
Dream> :)
Dream has left

"Why did dream just join put a smily face in the chat and leave ?" Tomny asked. "He also gave me something" I smiled I get a lava bucket and start burning tommy.

"What the fuck man " he said running from me "wait how did you get the lava bucket ?" He asked. I smiply just held a wither rose in my hand .

Soon we played for a few minutes before tubbo joined. "Hello?" He said , I smiled, my best friend. "BEE!" I said, I was a nickname I called him. "NA!" tubbo said, it's was the nickname he called me.
"Na?" Tommy repeated, "yes Tom now let me talk to Toby " I said. "We literally talked before this steam " he said ,"still!" .

"Tubbo wanna burn shit with us?" I asked "always bossman" . We started burning stuff almost burning what is left of l'manburg and my brothers kingdom .

Soon we end stream tommy and I stay on the call tubbo leaves.

"Why were you shocked when I swore?"

"Its was the first time I heard you swear , I was weird at first but know it feels normal?"

"I have swore alot of the times on the internet " I said ,"yeah but you near swear in movies or the interviews" he said ,"that's because we have to keep the interviews pg " I said has he watched my interviews?

We talk for a few more minutes before tommy had to go for dinner.

-------
Fun fact: When Anna was younger she would sit near Toby as much as she could so she could help him with anything he had trouble reading or spelling.

I need to get a life , also ranboo's last stream in the uk is in a few hours I am sad.