.018- your sister

Tw// car go zooom+hospital
Same day as last chapter (11 pm)
Pov Anna's
__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
--------------------------

The golden trio 🛐

Annabella the creepy doll
Gonna go out on a walk don't know when will be back <3

Indie guitar man

Alright be safe
Love you 🧡

---

The wind was slow and soft running through my hair. All the noise has quite down, only the sound of my music was audible.

~Sometimes all I think about is you late nights in the middle of June heatwaves been freaking me out can't make you happier now.~

It's funny How this song has alot to do with my brother,george. But still one of my favorite songs.

I start crossing the road towards and see a black cat walk beside me. I follow them aimlessly.
The cat ran faster, while i slowly followed. I hear a loud horn and then see a bring flash.

(-Wilbur's pov switch-)

I was on Tommy's server with Amber, the girl who won love or host. I hear my phone ring"oh will your phone is ringing" Amber pointed out, i quickly mute the phone without looking at who it was from, i can call them back later. "Alrrriiggtt we can continue now" i said smiling.

(-george's pov-)

Me and the dream team were in a vc, while quackity was also in the vc but on a call through my phone, his discord was broken. My phone starts going off,"can someone call alwx on their phone, its Anna i should take this " i said, as sapnap nodded."helo?"

"Is this george Davidson Gold?"

"Yes , yes thats me. Is everything alright?"

"Youre sister or daughter , Bella has gotten hit by a truck driver . You need to come here right now" the man on the phone said, making my heart skip a beat."alright ill be there as soon as possible" i said ending the call and calling wilbur. Didnt answer, i call him on discord.

"WILL WILL call me right now " i said leaving the vc him, tommy and another girl called, Ambergris? She might be the girl from the love or host.

"Hello george is everything alright?"

"No, you need to go to the hospital right now , Anna she got hit by a truck" i said not wasting any time and getting the quickest way to Brighton.

"What?"

"Oh god she called me and i missed it , i am such a shut brother" wilbur continued."no time to talk bad about yourself go the the fucking hospital"

(-wilbur pov-)

"Hello , this is william gold. Can you tell me where Bella gold is?" I asked, as the women at the front desk pointed to the right. I rush towards the room. " you much me goerge gold?" The doctor said.

"no this is william gold, his brother. How is Anna?"

"Who?"

"Bella, she goes by Anna"

"Ah, she unconscious but still breathing." He said.
i let out a relief sigh.