.28- why not?

Tw// a little bit of body  dismorphiya, family issues , arguing  metion of buying and eating food
Pov Mine :)
__________________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Everyone was sitting on the floor of the streaming room. The camera was perfectly situated so everyone was in the frame.

"The comments and twitter will decide who got the best outfit, and the winner gets bragging rights"

Tubbo was the first one to change into the fits, "wait this is actually hella cute" Jess spoke and her boyfriend twirled as tommy held the camera and focused it on his best friend.

It was the all black outfit. "I know i am such good at these"

"Oh shut up" The boy who has been quiet since they arrived spoke out of the blue. Till now he has been managing the camera, making sure Anna and the rest is doing alright.

"Alright then we will see what you have prepared,next"

Tommy hummed a response and continued showing his friends chat before his best friend entered the room. "Alright who is next?"

Tommy gave the girl sitting beside him 2 bags. "Enjoyyy" the cockyness hasnt been more obvious than this before. 'The ego and subscribers has officially gotten to his head' anna thought before realising he got her. Sure they'd hate each other on stream and youtube but in reality love each other.

Sorry i ment loved.

Back then they acted like themselves of streams but now they act all hate and 'i would kill if i had a chance' vibes. Always arguing and being toxic. They seemed to think no one minded this or didnt notice, yet the entire world did notice it. Most of their friends were fine with it in the start but it progressively got worst and worst. At this point that, even in real life if they are not alone ,they  will pretend to hate each other.

Both did kind of hate her yet not a bone in his body wanted to him to hate her, yet his mind chose the hate game.

Anna on the other hand was just a tangled ball of emotions when it came to that boy,not any boy. That specific boy. Tommy fucking innit. Tom Simon.

Her heart loved him alot i mean ALOT like dream and george alot. But she couldnt get her soul and body to tell him that. Sure, she woke up from the coma after hearing the boy talk to her like his life was about to end. But due to aimsey and oliver entering the room he stopped. He stopped showing affection to her from that day. Maybe once a blue moon he'd tell her that he missed her or give her a hug but that was it. That was all the affection from him she ever got.

She wanted to love him. She truely did. But the feeling of it not being mutual stopped it. Better way to put it, it was on a pause.

As Anna tied the white corset. And twirled in the room, no one but her saw her reaction when she opened and saw a corset.

Since she was 16 she wanted a corset, wilbur or george didnt let her wear them. But now no one was gonna stop her. She loved it. But she pretended to hate it infront of the camera.

"It doesnt look good on me" she frowned while judging her body in the mirror. Tommy wanted to stop filming and hug her at that moment but he needed to focus.

He felt bad. Awful actually.

"Hey? Can we guys take a break from filming. I feel kinda tired from running around the mall and filming" he quickly made an exuse which to everyone nodded.

They all left the room, Anna got pulled into the room next door, by her '4lifeRRR' aka Jess. "Do you actually not like it?" She wispered lightly. "No no i love it"

"Then why did you lie"

"Gotta keep up the friends to enimes to lovers trope going thats why" tubbo said making the girls turn. He had a glass a ice cold water in his hand and was twirling it, he looked like team rocket's leader but his face was viableas he was wearing the all black fit Anna had gotten. "Wait? You lied so you can still be enimes with him?",

"Well...not really. I feel like if we become friends again,the feeling will be back. And it will be one sided again, he has a girlfriend dude who is 10 times better than me "

"Anna, honey listen to me.
Tommy literally had feelings for you aswell. Not sure if you knew but i think him saying 'This is love song a girl.
Who'll never know its about her.
I know its pretty stupid but i am much to shy to tell her.' It is relable it was fucking directed at you. You Bella violets gold. The badest bitch that ever existed. Sure, he has a girlfriend. But we all know amber is just using him for clout but also he is dating her just for coping with you being in a coma for a long  while."

"Tommy is single, amber broke up." Tubbo added, the other girls were in shock. The boy said it Like it was a normal thing. Everyone in that knew he does that after drinking and getting drunk.

"Oh"

Thats all the word that came out of both the girls. "Well. Now you have a chance with him!"

"Youre joking right?" Her boyfriend spoke. "You cant just swoop in right after he got left with a girl he dated for 2 years" tubbo explained, he knew what that was like.

"Why not?" Jess had a innocent face while replying as if she didnt just tell her best friend to get with a guy that just got his heart broken up.

"Y-you both just shut the fuck up. I dont want to listen to your shitty ass dating advice when your fucking relationship is like titanic.  Is gonna sink"

"Sure, you both might get married but that isnt gonna stop you both from fighting very damn hour and just saying 'i am sorry, I ordered whatever for you though' . That isn't gonna do shit, ever. It's like living with an abusive parents who just buys the other dinner to make up for it"

"I don't want your fucking shitty dating advice"

⚠️ start of tw

The door slammed shut as Anna walked out of the room. Tears rolling down her cheek. Eyes bloodshot red. She ran out the house, having no where to go. Tje girl walked where her feet took her. Which was a seven-eleven, she bought a red shushie with a cup noodles and walked to the nearest park.
⚠️end of tw

---words :1110

A/n-
I need to stop referencing other books in this one.

Also all the tw of food is cause i made this pre-eid

ALSO EID MUBARAK GUYS <3333
EAT FOOD ENJOY YOUR DAY AND SLAY

Also
Yall know that the author can see the reading list name which you have added their book to

YOU ALL NEED GOOD READING LIST NAMED