.014- spiderman

Tw// nwh spoilers???(idk I haven't watched it) +no spoilers allowed in the comments.
December 22nd
Tommy's pov
__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
--------------------------

"Tommy tell me every single fucking detail that happened between you and Anna last night" wilbur said.this is going to be a hell of a start.

"So after dream told me and Anna to go to sleep, i told her meet me outsid-" i said.

"Catch me outside how bout dat" quackity said, i wanted to punch him in the throat.

"Alex i mean the nicest way possible , shut the fuck up" nick said. Thank you.

"Okay so"i begain tell.

(*cue nickelodeon flash back music*)

"Youre an idiot" Anna said as i currently was trying to get her a octopus plush. The one that is made on one side and happy on angry the other, yeah that one. "No , i am not just let me win you this damn thing" i said. Pressing the button for the claw. The plush rised up, like that one song in Hamilton. It fell. "Damn it"

"Let me try" she said putting the 50p in. She was focused, and managed to get it. "I am better than you" she said showing off the plush."here, its for you" she smiled at me. Making me smile that damn smile always makes me smile."yay! Lets go".

(*cue end of flash back nosie*)

"Thats mainly what happened, now i have this" i said holding the plush up. I switched it to black which was the angry or sad side. "Awwww" nick said, i threw a pillow on his face.

"Die"

(Switch to Anna's pov)

"Morning toms" i said rubbing my eyes."did they interagate you too?" He asked, i smiply nodded.

"They are arseholes"

"No shit sherlock" tommy replied.we just sat in silence, not awkward silence, comfortable silence."why do you even like men?" He asked, again out of the blue.

"What?"

"I asked why do you like men"

"Uhh well...uhh...umm.." i dont have a reason. Tommy began to laugh. I flip him off. And go on tiktok like any normal person would do.

Wilbur threw a pillow at me and tommy "what the fuck" we both said jolting up."You two have to go to the spiderman premier with niki today, did you two forget?" Wilbur said.

"No"
"Nope not at all"

"Oh my god its 1 pm the premier is at 4, you two have to go and get outfits" he said shooing us off with niki to go shopping.

-> Instagram

Annabella

Tommyinnit, Smajor1995 and 5,366 other have liked this post

Annabella No one told me you needed to wear water proof eyeliner and mascara to the spiderman no way home premier.

Also why do i look so British

#notad

User245
I AM GOING TO WATCH IT TMRW PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED TO BRING TISSUES
|
Annabella
Maybe , no spoilers ;) (yes)

Dreamwastaken
Totally not jealous they didn't invite me

Billzo_
Spoilers omg

Aimseytv
THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD

Charlidamilo
Omg yes you need it
|
Tommyinnit
Hello Charlie

tomHolland
🤫

Sony_uk
We don't need to tell the others shhhhh

Usery5e
GORGEOUS (took me 5 minutes to spell it correctly)

Notnobalde
Dont forget to vote for the chapter :D
*this was deleted by the owner of this post*

User622
YOU ATE IT. NO CRUMBS LEFT.

Weridperson
Click on my story to see something freaky 😜 👀🔞
|
User63
Bro dude she is a minor

User3531
Dw Anna youre looking very British fish and chips
|
Annabella
Thank you?

Back to reality <---

We all were now going to buy gifts for toby and Christmas. We all picked someone from quackity's beanie which had all the names of everyone here for secret santa. I got well dream. It could have been anyone but it had to be fucking dream. We all were at the mall and i found a dream catcher. You know where this is going. I also found cool looking rings for clay.

Now, for toby. Anything but superdry. I had already ordered some stuff but i needed to buy more.

We all soon got our stuff and met infront of the McDonald's. "Can I get a 10 peice chicken nugget and a medium chips, and a large sprite" I ordered for my self while everyone's order was already done.

---
Fun fact:yes you always do that one thing.

-Uhh n e ways I am just speed running fillers rn. 2 more chapters related to the meet up and then I get ready for business. B)

I did this chapter like a week ago and most of this was done in my science class so shout of to my science teacher, please go jump off a clif:)

Speaking off clifs i want to jump off it , i am burnt out but still getting this through plus have like units that i am studying for plus like a shit ton of hw  so i am just in pain (mentally)

Have a good rest of your day and please go touch grass. Lmao love you all.

Sorry this was a long authors note. The next chapter will be out on the Friday