.020- the guy

Tw//
(--) means time skip, there is alot of tine skips
|
Pov me
__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
-------------------------

It was the day, the blonde boy was going to canada, with wilbur , jack and phil. While ranboo had already reached there a few days ago.

--
"You realise tommy is gonna come here and in a few hours and you guys havent talked in what 2 years now" noah said,"yeah, that is why i am gonna be staying at a ski lodge at that time" she said "you both can just talk it out" toby suggested. "Yeah like talk it out ever worked for anyone" jess pointed out.

--
Toby with his girlfriend were in their car on there way to the airport while dropping Anna to ski lodge near mountains.

While ranboo stayed home as they wouldn't have enough space in the car.

"I haven't talked to phil , jack and tommy in years" jess said. "You'll be fine love dont worry" toby said as waiting for the 'boyz" to get there luggage.

->discord group chat

!All hail the queen

Tubbo
How long till you all ar here ?

Jackmanifold
Like 2 mins 👍

Wilbur
Yee

Jess the beloved
Did you all bring beans for ranboo?

Tommyinnit
Of course we did what do we look like not british

Phil
We all look really british here

--

"Ranbooo" anna groaned while she was on a call with him."yeah"

"How much do you think would it cost for me to just buy a mansion for you me toby and jess" she said. "Alright calm your tits, you all live here in this house is that not enough" he said."it is b-"

"Then there is your answer"

"I want you all to live in a big ass house" she said."This is a 2 story house plus a base ment is that not big enough" he exclaimed.

"Noah , ranboo my man I literally made billions. And I want want to spend money on myself and hence toby and jess saved my contact as sugar mommy with the nails emoji" she explained.

"I-I mean they're not wrong, you are like a sugar friend to all of us"

---
"Your place looks go sick and clean " tommy said as he walked around toby and jess' place. "Hey guys, remember me" ranboo said as a joke.

."Holly shit you're that guy from the jack manifold vlog where they do goat yoga" jack joked around."n-no he is the guy who baked a cake " Wilbur said."Isn't he the guy that swore at me" tubbo said.

Jess gasped"my angel swore at me" she re-enact what happened."guys no no no he is the guy that Sam killed on the dream smp" tommy said."no no no he is the guy that got tormented by dream in dream smp lore"jack said

"N-no he is the guy that killed his own minecraft piglin child" jess said. "Hey! What the hell man" ranboo exclaimed. They all joked around, and went to Boston pizza.

While Anna in a hotel room playing animal crossing on her Nintendo, being reminded on Tommy's streams and the music played. She realised how annoyed the girl used to get when he played in there streams.

---
It was the next day, not actually it was like 2 am. Everyone but tommy and ranboo went to sleep. Ranboo was sitting in his room while the blonde boy sat outside in the balcony.

"I wanna hang out with you guys" Anna whinned."you can, no one is telling you to hide away from tommy because you still have feelings for him" ranboo blurred out. "No I dont"making her blush like an idiot. "Oooo someone's blushing"

"We are literally grown ass adults get over your self"

"Yeah no, never" ranboo said going to get a botta of watta. Yes that was needed fuck you. He continues to talk with Anna but doesnt notice tommy, he could hear him.

The blonde boy listens to the hole conversation they have about Anna coming back home tomorrow to meet everyone.

(WhatsApp messages)

Family :p +oreo boy

Possesed bitch 🤺|
I AM COMING OVER TRMW IDC ANYMORE :D

oreo boy 🧍‍♂️|
I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE HER THE IDEA

BEE 🐝|
YOOO
YESS
LETS GOOOO
YESS

Mother?|
I am not gonna fucking get you
You get a taxi

Possesed bitch 🤺|
Alr mother :(

---(no more messages)

"Hey ranboo, who were you talking to ? Uh last night?" He asked the tall ass bean boy. It was the next morning a few minutes before,her. As ranboo began talking the door bell rang. "Tommy you should go and open the door" ranboo said smiling.

-
Fun fact:Anna grew up mainly without parents so Will and George were and are like her parents. And grew really close over time.

A/n'

Uhh Hola mi lovelies. Ya girl has covid rn and school irl after 2 years for the first time

And I can't go coz of covid 💃💃💃 #girlboss #gaslight #gatekeep

I finished this chapter with no proof reading, and covid so me thankfully you little shits

Love yall, adios