.010- fallen

Tw// nothing :p
20th of December
Tommy's pov
__________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
--------------------------

We were on our away to the house. I felt calm while the other boys were nervous, for Some reason.

--

Drogas

When you reach lmk

Kkk

--

We reach the house, greeted by a short blue haired girl. I was speechless "Anna?" I said,running into a hug.

She smelted like sweet lemons. That's the best way to explain it. "Hi" she giggled, her laugh is more calming in real life.

"Hello" I said, smiling like a fool. She stares at me for a few seconds whilst smiling. She is so gorgeous. Her nose perfectly arches . Her hazel eyes sparkling. Her lips were perfectly glossed. She glowed as the light shined into the house. I have truly fallen for her.

----(Anna's pov)
I might have fallen for him for. "Did you know about this?" He asked tubbo and George who were behind us .they just nodded. "I never knew you were gonna come" i said smiling.

Soon after we all are in the living room."Anna, May in one room plus Jess when she comes around" wilbur Said. Me and May high five

"Tommy, tubbo and ranboo in one across the girls" Dream said. "Me and niki in one " Wilbur said."me and George in one" Clay said. "Quackity, sapnap and karl in one across me and george" Clay continued .

"Mumza and dadza in one, techno and fundy in one when they get here" wilbur said. We all go and keep our stuff in our rooms.

"AN WE'RE GONNA GO TO TESCO WANNA COME!!!" Tommy shouted from down stairs.

I ran down stairs, where Toby ,will and niki standing at the front door.

"So Will why did you tell she is gonna be at your mums place during this meet" tommy pointed out. What?

"That's on toby" wilbur pointed at toby.

What .the. fuck . "Uhhh" toby tried his best to ignore the question and just gave us this phone with the group chat open.

Tommy and i read all the messages. "WHY IS MY NAME SAVED AS CHILD DEMON EMOJI" tommy complained. We all just laughed and i checked out group chat to see mine and jess' name.

Family :p

Jess<3333
I am at mcds you two deicide my order for today

Creppy doll💀
Nuggies , chips , mc flurry (oreo) and anything else from the kids menu.

Oooooo yesss

Jess<3333
*image of the receipt *

----

"WHY AM I NAMED CREPPY DOLL SKULL EMOJI" i complained. "Nononono give me my phone back give it back please" toby said. "AND JESS" i said and stoped. Tommy was confused, niki looked at will, will smiled understanding the entire situation.

"I can explain" he said taking a breath. "Nah, just it goes both ways" i smiled and gave him his phone back. He lipped a thank you and i continued listening to niki's music taste. Not bad at all.

I gave toby my phone to jusy tweet something, i couldn't think in anything. He knew the password, i have not changed it since 2018.

--
@/Anna-bella
Tanna, or Aommy? Or Annainnit ?

|
J.esslove
Was it toby or dream on your phone
|
Anna-bella
Ahaha hi jess
|
J.esslove
Hii toby

|
User34
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

|
USER3W
SHIPPP

|
USER34e
Shippp

|
dream
Annainnit definitely

|
Anna-bella
Tubbo what the fuck, I'll expose what i saw on your phone :)
|
J.esslove
Tell meeee
|
Tubbolive
Its just nothing lol

@/tommyinnit
For everyone to know dream doesn't look like Freddie from icarly

@/Anna-bella
Icarly without the car :)

--
"Na i swear to fuck if you tell jess a word about it i will leak something" toby said makig my eye widened. Me and toby were in the drinking aisle "And you keep your mouth shut about tom I'll do that same with jess" i smiled. We agreed .

"Get monster for karl sapnap" toby said as i glided to the monsters. We got coke or tommy and tubbo. Sprite for me , techno and ranboo."get the white ones" toby pointing at the monster ultra. I smiled and put them into our basket.

We got other stuff and made our way to the car after paying.i sat in between of toby and tommy Toby was on his phone messaging Jess, so i didnt disturbed him. And chatted with niki and will whi were sitting in the front.

Every few seconds look back at tommy. Who was just in his main character arc. Looking out the window and thinking. But one hand holding mine. He was warm as hell. And my hands are always cold so it felt nice. And gave me that werid feeling again and again. I liked the feeling of affection he was giving me. Sure I hate affection, but maybe I just hate the people who give it to me not affection it self.

"We also have to pick ranboo and techno up right now" wilbur pointed out. I hated long car drives. They gave me car sickness and plus a fear that I might die in a car crash.

"An? You alright?" Tommy asked, I smiply nodded. We were at a gas station, will needed to pee . Everyone was just around the premises."you look like you could throw up right just now" tommy said. "Its motion sickness" i said."oh" he said and from that point i knew the conversation was gonna get awkward .

---
Fun fact: growing up Anna had a crush on tubbo but never told him, now it is gone.

Ahaha i am so fucking tired lol. I head hurts, olivia Rodrigo is going on tour and not in my country. I wanna cry.
I feel like I should have posted this yesterday and not today .

Thoughts on having your meds, drinking water.