.29- we all miss you

Tw// a little bit of body dismorphyia in the start ,

Pov Mine again.
__________________________________
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Tommy was sat on the floor, rethinking his enitre life. 'It doesnt look good on me' while moving her stomach around almost triggered something which felt like a memory yet not real at all.

A brunette around 15 year old girl who was currently glancing at herself in the mirror after. A mother figure to her and her enemy stood in the room frame. "I like it! Thank you for buying this for me!" She pulled a fake smile, to not hurt the older women's feeling. "You're welcoming darling. Me and your dad are now gonna go bowling now. Dont do anything stupid" she explained."we won't" both the kids said. As the main door slammed shut the oldest girl groaned."mind getting out, I need to change"

"Why? You don't like it?" He asked in the most innocent way, he was the most innocent kid she knew. "Yeah, I like it but it just doesn't look good on my body" she explained while moving her stomach fat from one side to the other and then holding it in her hands. "You could have told my mum that"

"I am not an idiot tom, I don't want her to feel bad."

"I thought it would look good on you" he whispered. "Oh"

Tears fell down as the story replayed, It didn't stop replaying. You think this could not get worst, right? Well. You're wrong.

A meshed shout was hears by the boy. It was Anna shouting at guessing tubbo and jess he guessed. She shouted about the fact it felt like she had abusive parents. The parents were toby and jess. They would fight over almost everything.

He heard the door slam shut. Twice actually, one of the room next to the one he was in and the other was the main door.

<Annaaaa<3 >

Hey
You alright ???
I heard the fight
And i need to make sure youre doing fine

Delivered

--

Anna had turned on do not disturb on her phone. As her music played. As 'alien blues'came to a start.

The girl started wandering around the park. Turned out it wasnt a park, it was a fucking hilly forest type area with a park in the start of it. Anna walked on till the street lights were on. Soon enough she saw a cliff. Her frist instinct being to go close to it. No, not because her first attempt didnt work. She went there to look out into the distance. The sky light up in orange pink ish colour mixing at a certain point which wasnt visible due to the buildings.

The blurred up moon as there was still light in the sky from the setting of the sun. The small cars drove in the distance. A sigh was let out. As the girl sat on a giant rock which showed the enitre town. As she over thought again.

Her phone buzzed, she had 5 peoples number saved as emergency contacts for when they need to call her up not caring if her phone is on mute ,do not disturb or silent.

Tooommmm♡♡

🔴 🟢

The girl just clicked the green button. No words came out of both of them, just background noise from the boys mics, the couple were fighting again.

"When when are you gonna be back?" His voice felt sore like he has been crying. "I am coming back right now"

As Anna went to open the door. The house went quite. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK" Anna shouted as she walked in. Walking towards her bedroom. To see a blonde boy sat on the floor, with his knees up to his forehead. Legs held with his hands. Light muffled sounds of sobs.

Anna just walked to the boy and sat beside him. "I am always here if you need to talk."

This made the boy turn to her. No words were exchanged. Just silently sitting beside each other. It was comforting for the both of them. "My flight leaves in 12 hours" Anna turned to him, the boys eyes were bloodshot red. "Well, come on I'll help you with it" she smiled.

They took about 2 hours packing his things. Now they were back were they started. On the floor beside each other. Anna's phone flashed it was a message from wilbur and george in their group chat.

<the golden trio 🛐>

Wilbuh suit
Its gonna be dads 12th anniversary on Friday

And mom's birthday a week later

Colourblind dino 🦕

Yeah ik

I am gonna be in the uk on wed

Wilbuh suit

An wbu?

You havent visited him in 5 years

And mom since you turned 18

I'll try booking a flight back tonight
Idk if it would be possible tho

Colourblind dino🦕

Anna please

They miss you

Oli misses you

Dad misses you

We all miss you

Just come home

Crying rn
I am gonna come to the uk with tom
Aka trmw
<3

Author the beloved<33
Dont forget to vote for this chapter =]

Wilbuh suit
I-
Wtf

*wilbuh suit* removed *author the beloved <33* from the group chat

---

The girl sighed. "I am also coming to the uk with you"

"Wait,really????"

"Yeah!"

"Oh my god! this is so cool!oh my god!

" you sound like a girl from middle school" the girl pointed out. "I dont care! You're coming to the uk!" He had a keyboard smash moment right after. The girl couldn't help but smile.

The smile on both their faces was un-describeable,  yet it very describeable. It was a mix of 2 feelings, being happy for your friend. And the feeling of butterflies swaying in your stomach due the liking you have for a person.

Tommy wanted to say the line. But he knew that might ruin their relationship. Again. They both have confessed once, just the thing is one went in a coma.

---995 words
A/n-:

A short chapters 🐢

ALSO YES I KNOW I SAID I WOULD UPDATE IT EARLIER BUT I HAD TO BABYSIT MY AUNTS SON ALL DAY AND FORGOT ABOUT IT.

N E WAYS HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT, DRINK WATER AND BE SLAYIN'.