Flirty!Fem!Kris x Quiet!Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

It was Susie, and she was just staring at you both with a small grin growing on her face. You mouthed to her that if you could get Kris off your lap then you'd give her 20 boxes of chalk, which she instantly agreed to. So Susie got off her seat and walked over to you both, Kris looked at her as Susie picked her up off from your lap and put her down on her seat.

Susie walked back over to you and you gave her 1 box of chalk while promising to get the other 19 by next Friday, she nodded her head and went back to her seat. You went back to reading your notes when Ms Alphys walked in 5 minutes later with the lesson then starting.

The lesson was boring like always with you writing notes as it went on, and because you were the quiet kid you concentrated on the lesson so you always got good grades. But during the lesson, you had a quick look around the room to see what everyone else was doing, and most of the class were either just doing their own things or paying attention to Ms Alphys, which was only Noelle and Berdly as you knew them as the two smartest students in the class along with yourself.

You then looked over at Kris to see she was just staring at you with a small blush on her face, and she just blew you a kiss which you just ignored as you looked at her unamused.

Kris: Why do you have to look so good? I can't concentrate on what I'm doing.

She had whispered that to you as she didn't want anyone hearing or drawing attention to you both, and you just ignored her flirt like you always would. But you then heard the most disastrous thing you could possibly hear.

Alphys: This assignment requires two people, so please find a partner.

Your heart sank at that moment as you had always worked alone no matter what, so you looked at Alphys before looking back at Kris who gave you a smug look. You just screamed internally again before banging your head on your desk and were now in a state of sadness you could never leave.

The lesson ended 5 minutes later and as you had your head still on the desk, you felt someone's hand being placed on top of it and rubbed. You looked up and saw Kris (wow! What a surprise!) standing at the front of your desk with a smile on her face.

Kris: C'mon beautiful, let's go "study", hehe.

You gave Kris another unamused look before rolling your eyes and getting up from your desk and leaving the classroom with Kris following (great, looks like you were stuck with Kris from now on).

After putting your things away in your locker with you only taking your notepad and some notes with you, Kris gave you a smile before you both left the school with you just internally screaming.

Kris: Hey Y/n, could we talk quickly?

You were surprised that Kris wanted to talk for once and she sounded serious for once, so you nodded your head at her and you followed Kris into the forest. You both came up to this stream a couple of minutes later and Kris sat down on the grass before tapping the bit next to her for you to sit down, you walked over and sat down next to Kris.

Kris: I just um... I'm sorry... I know you're the quiet kid... and really aren't amused by me... but um... I just want you to know... I like you... a-and... you seem like a nice and good person... as you opened the door for me... I... I just want to know you more... you seem like you don't have any friends... a-and... I wanna be your friend.

Y/n:...

Kris: This isn't pity... I just... I just... I just really want to help... if you need help. A-And... I... I just like you... ok?

Y/n:...

Kris: But if you don't mind me asking, why don't you talk? Is it because your voice sounds a certain way? Or are you mute?