Provocatively Dangerous

Start from the beginning

"Then what happened? Are you not attracted to me?" Seamus asked, afraid of what Draco's answer would be.

Draco couldn't help but laugh. "Good lord Seamus of course I'm attracted to you, maybe a little too much." He looked off to the side, embarrassed.

Seamus rubbed his palm against Draco's knee. "Then why did you stop me?"

"We've been such good friends since I've been with Harry, you accepted me even after the many years of my horrid behavior." Draco smiled at the memories of their friendship growing. "I've come to care for you very deeply."

"Well of course I did! You're a good Wizard, it's not your fault that your parents tarnished your reputation."

"But that's part of why I got so nervous when you touched me." Draco touched the top of Seamus's hand on his leg. "I like you Seamus."

"I like you too, what's wrong with that?" Seamus asked.

"No I mean...I really like you." Draco's heart fluttered hearing himself admit to it.

Seamus held a breath in his throat. "Oh."

"Feeling like that is scary for me...what do I do? Tell Harry that I have special feelings for you? I don't want to hurt him."

Seamus thought back to his relationship with Ron, sharing the same problem. "I really like you Draco, but that doesn't mean that I don't love Ron."

"With you it doesn't feel careless...it felt serious like I shouldn't feel that way because I'd be betraying Harry's trust." Draco wanted to yell, frustrated.

"You know that Harry and I hooked up the night you and Ronald had detention yes?" Seamus brought up.

Draco nodded. "Yes, Weasley and I did too, made out on Snape's desk for a few hours." He chuckled to himself at the very thought of touching Ron, knowing how negative their past was.

Seamus laughed at the visual of that. "Imagine if Snape saw that."

Draco laughed, half scared of the idea of being caught by such an angry old man.

"But I hooked up with Harry, but that didn't change my feelings for Ron, nor did it change the way Harry felt about you right?" Seamus asked.

Draco slowly nodded, rubbing his thumb against Seamus's hand. "Even holding hands right now makes my stomach flip."

Seamus stood up, walking up to Draco. "The last thing I'd want to do is make you uncomfortable." He stood between his thighs.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked.

Seamus slowly started unbuttoning Draco's black button down shirt. "Checking on your wounds." He whispered, lightly pushing the open shirt off his shoulders.

Draco shakily swallowed his breath, the cool air hitting his bare chest as the shirt fell to the stone floor.

Seamus held his wand infront of them both. "Lumos." He casted, putting his wand on the floor close to them.

The area was illuminated with a soft light.

Draco let his bangs fall over his eyes, hiding his flushed complexion.