|dream come true|

It started off as a joke of course, harry knows he can't get pregnant despite their constant efforts.

Louis knows it too that when harry asks to get him 'pregnant', it's just something they wish he could be.

All of their friends know harry's love for being pregnant all too well and that's how it started.

"Wait- what, hold up, HARRYS PREGNANT?". Yeah, that was niall.

Here's how.

~

"Let's meet up gays and guys" niall suggested when they were having their weekly conference call, their last meet-up was when harry came back from his album's rerecording which was a month ago.

"Where? When? How? Who?" harry grumbled because he was still sleepy, trying to keep his eyes open as he leaned back into louis' firm chest.

"My house. Tuesday. By foot or car. Me, you, lou, li and zee." niall replied.

"What if I say that I don't want to be there 'cause I would like to spend the WHOLE day with my precious lou" harry questioned, raising an eyebrow at the screen and tightening his grip on louis' hand.

"Well, bummer, 'cause louis is actually not gonna be there" louis replied, harry's smile instantly falling off his face.

"What do you mean?!" niall whined instead of harry, which, weird but okay.

"Luke's birthday, remember?" louis reminded as harry's face shimmered with realization.

"Oh, luke, LUKE luke, oh yeah, your hot luke" harry mumbled and huffed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hazza-"

"It's FINE, you can go, we'll have our own party, right guys??" harry fake smiled at the screen, three pairs of eyes looking back at him deliberately.

"YAY, I'LL BRING THE DRINKS" harry cheered glaring at louis who just looked at him in fond exhaustion.

~

"Why the fuck is MY LOUIS with that rod-haired, 6'3 with an extra inch leech" harry whined, thumping his head on liam's shoulder, who looked confusingly at zayn.

"Well, he is on his 6th drink so it is understandable where the flow of the extravagant words is coming from" zayn shrugged as his phone chimed.

"Heyyyy, whose phone is speaking" harry grunted, trying to look around in search of the sound.

"Looks like your husband is having fun, he sent a picture with, 'take care of mom's husband, harpy, i wove him' and it looks like he's pointing his finger at me?" zayn read out the text to harry.

"WHO IS HARPY? another dickhead? oh no, LOUIS CHEATED ON ME" harry wheezed hysterically and started noisily sobbing on liam's shoulder who desperately tried to get away.