|here we go again|

Breaking and smashing or things ahead, nobody gets hurts, it's just minor but please be careful :)

~

*THUD*

A heavy thud sounded from upstairs causing Harry to feel off the couch considering he was just trying to balance his bum on the edge because Niall challenged him to do so, taking down the bowl of Niall's chips with him in the process, the chips flying for the second time today. Liam and Zayn looked at each other and Liam almost pulled a muscle due to how quickly he turned his head.

"Is-is that..." Liam didn't need to continue because it dawned on all of them but he still did, "Is that Louis..."

"Shit" Zayn cursed pulling on his hair.

Harry frantically got up from the floor and rushed out of the room, skipping up the stairs and just as he pushed the room's door open, Louis delivered another punch on the wall. The hard impact caused the cat painting hanging just above to fall off and glass pieces scattered everywhere.

"LOUIS!" Harry shouted but Louis didn't look at him. He couldn't even hear any voices above the constant ringing in his ears and the heavy thuds in his head. He looked down at his folded fists, bruising red but he can't stop, he didn't care, he deserved it. He raised his fist with determination again and before he could deliver another punch to the wall, a hand caught hold of his fist, he began struggling to remove his fist, his breathing coming out heavy in the unpleasantly quiet room. He wasn't done yet, he needed to hit something right now. This person better leave him alone or else they would have to face it.

He kind of looked like a baby tiger squirming around but very, very angry. One look in his eyes and you'd run away, but this person didn't because he was Zayn and Zayn wasn't afraid of Louis, he knows he could never hit him, they promised each other anyways.

"Get away Zayn, GET.AWAY.FROM.ME.RIGHT.NOW!" Louis gritted out through his clenched teeth, his nose flaring with anger. He scrambled his fist out of Zayn's hold.

"No, if you want to punch something then punch me!" he challenged.

"Fine, then don't move a fucking muscle" Louis glared at him, all his rationality long gone but he could never in his dreams ever hit Zayn nor think about it so he turned around and paced to the wall on the other side and raised his fist only to be stopped again.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT MOVE" but it wasn't Zayn, it was Liam and honestly, Liam was way stronger than him so he knew he didn't have a chance to fight back.

"Fine, you're gonna do this right? Okay," Louis looked back at forth at both of them, a deep fire burning in his eyes, his rage radiating off the walls of the room and soaring right into Harry's heart. He glanced at him and Niall standing at the door, he would have fallen into Harry's arm but he can't right now, this feeling wants relief, to be let out and that's what he's gonna do.

He jerked away his hands from Liam's hold and pushed past Niall and Harry, ignoring the broken whimper his baby let out.

"L-Lou, where are you g-going?" but Louis was already gone. Harry broke down crying, this was supposed to be a happy trip, he thought and tightly gripped his hair, tugging on them and sobbing into his knees that were drawn to his chest. Niall and Liam sat down beside him, rubbing his shoulders as his body shuddered, it was too cold, too empty and all the happy memories seemed too far away.

"It's gonna be fine H. He just needs to let out the steam, he's gonna come back, I promise" Liam spoke softly to prevent from jostling Harry.

"Don't fucking promise something you don't know" Harry shouted, glaring at Liam but then his shoulders shagged again.