|night in|

"Let's watch GRUDGE" Niall wooed as Liam entered the living room that night, still recovering from the morning's aftershocks.

"Stop it Ni, my head hurts" Liam pleaded as he sat on the couch while Niall was on the carpet on the floor.

"Okay fine but Harry says we can watch a movie today" Niall pouts as he looks at the living room door, hoping for others to join in.

"I never said we wouldn't-"

"As if you were to be agreed with" Louis bounced into the room, grabbing the very first chance to torture Liam as he sat down beside Niall, swinging an arm around his shoulder.Niall giggled as he leaned into Louis' side who playfully pushed him away a minute later.

Zayn entered the room next, just awake from his nap and Liam shot up,"hey Zayn! Wanna watch a movie?"

Zayn smiled and nodded his head, joining Liam as he flicked around Louis' hair a bit who grumbled and was just about to turn and pounce on Liam (eh he has made the poor lad his target even if he doesn't do anything, lovingly obviously), Harry stepped into the room, balancing different bowls of snacks in his hands and a tray on his head.

Louis gasped as he rushed towards Harry with Niall in tow, "You could just have called me, baby" Louis lifted some weight off of Harry and Niall did the same.

Harry blushed and looked away.

"Whot mr.tomato, I could grill a sandwich on those cheeks" Louis lifted up Harry's chin to make him look at Louis as he gave him a fond smile.

"Didn't want to disturb you" Harry's face got even more red hearing Liam's playful chuckle.

Louis glared at Liam as he pulled Harry into a hug.

"You could never, my love, don't even think that, do I hesitate to wake you up with my midnight banters, no right? We both are pretty bad right bubba?" Louis whispered to harry in a baby voice to which he chuckled and nodded his head.

"C'mon lady-love-bugs" Niall chimed in, deciding it was enough of their lovey-dovey time to last him a week though he didn't really mind extras here and there.

Louis playfully flipped him off as he pulled Harry along with him, sitting beside Niall and pulling Harry down as if he won't be sitting beside Louis (eye roll).

Harry reached for the popcorn bowl at the same time as Liam, he smiled and nodded at Liam to have it, who was just about to protest but Louis bet him to it,"Omg are you torturing my hazza? Give him that back" Louis huffed.

Liam gave the bowl to harry with a scared glance as Harry playfully hit Louis on his head who grunted and puffed his cheeks, ignoring Harry for the next 15 seconds before he was back to feeding off of his hands.

Zayn passed Liam the bowl of popcorn he had, who smiled and was just about to reach it when Niall took the whole bowl from Zayn's hand, Liam gaping in disbelief.

Zayn chuckled and picked up two twix bars, offering one to Liam who quickly snatched it away before someone else took it.

The movie started with Harry making a whiny noise.

"What Harry? Scared before it even started?" Liam questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Well no, but someone's gonna be" Harry eye-pointed at Louis who was fortunately busy telling Niall something, not that he would have done anything but puff his cheeks for another 30 seconds.

~

15 minutes. That's how long it took for Louis to hide under Harry's jumper, Harry giggling as Louis feathery hair tickled his belly. He pinched Louis' cheeks through his jumper causing Louis to whine and lightly bite Harry's stomach who yelped and accidentally hit Liam on the head which was currently on Zayn's lap. Niall, well he was cuddling with Harry's childhood teddy bear, the only two not enchanted by a significant other, good old days.