LOUIS' DAY ◟̽◞̽

𝑂ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡,
𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡,
sometimes this sentence has me going, and at times when I feel things physically tearing me apart from the inside out, this sentence has so much power over me that it prevents the breaking trail to lead up to my heart, like a barrier around it. Words before were not significant enough to me, they were just that, words, mere words. But ever since I've known you and that guy you "supposedly love", I've known to value words, to have them so close to piercing my heart but getting saved by this very sentence every single time. By now, these words are almost engraved somewhere in me which isn't biologically possible but then again you also taught me that everything in this world is possible. So thank you, for providing me with words I never knew I needed, thank you for helping me survive all those times I didn't know I could, thank you for sending me amazing people that I can call my friends today, and thank you for randomly and unceremoniously sliding into my life with your significant other and saving me. Today I celebrate the world and your mother to have brought you into this world, truly a Christmas miracle in disguise. 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨.

~

30 gone, 130 to go!

This is me being open about my feelings just a bit, and again, words however powerful can never hold all my feelings that I want to express but I'm grateful.

Happy Louis day to you, forever3000, and everyone out there, today is another day to spread more love and kindness.

Happy Christmas Eve!🎄☃️

Thank you 🌈