|don't fall apart|

"Mmm" Harry moaned as Liam stopped halfway from reaching for the room's doorknob that opened into the living room, it's not even 10 in the morning for god's sake.

"Fuck yeah" Louis grunted, Liam backing away again from the door, not wanting to be traumatised. Niall appeared behind him, poking him on his shoulder that made him jump just a little bit, asking to either move forward or aside as he was blocking the path.

"You can't go in there" Liam explained hastily, and then lowered his voice,"they are fucking" he even widened his eyes for extra effect, pointing towards the door where no longer voices were coming from.

Niall began clacking loudly as the door swinged open revealing a tired louis with a console in his hand, the game paused and Harry looking at everyone with wide eyes from his place on the couch, a nacho right at the opening of his mouth, flooding with cheese dressing.

Liam closed his eyes as soon as the door opened, not quite processing the situation yet as Niall laughed again and pushed past Louis to enter the living room, taking a seat beside Harry and snatching away his nacho bowl lovingly.

Harry let out an adorable whine, huffing his cheeks and pointing Niall out to Louis who just smiled fondly at him, raising his finger for harry to stay put (he even blew him a finger-flying-kiss cause he can) and went off into the kitchen, coming back a minute later with another nacho bowl with extra, extra cheese.

Harry clapped his hands excitedly as Louis approached him. An adorable baby, Louis' adorable baby.

Louis manoeuvred the bowl carefully across Niall and gave it to Harry and then kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair lovingly, Harry making cute, happy sounds. Louis' heart felt so full at the moment, finally surrounded with people that matter, people he loved.

He then went back to bring another bowl just so Niall wouldn't do anything with Harry's and placed it on the table in front of the two, Niall making kissy faces in appreciation. Harry glared at him cutely, snatching a chip from Niall's bowl as a punishment.

"Wow nacho party?" Zayn asked as he entered the room in his 'zebra onsie' that Louis had insisted he wore cause Louis was forced to wear a baby tiger one because of Harry's cute pout and his baby giraffe onsie he wanted to wear so he convinced Zayn along the lines of 'you would have to do it for me bro, we are bros, bro' and Liam joined in, featuring a cheetah onsie (zebra and cheetah have patterns!) with a 'I will give you company zee' and Niall was sporting a cat onsie because Harry said that nobody choosed cats and they'd feel bad.

So basically they were having a onsie day or hour because they were leaving to this 'surprise destination' (*whispers ITALY*) in the afternoon anyways.

"So is everyone ready for today?!" Harry beamed, standing in front of the others sitting on the couch, his hands behind his back and rocking back and forth on his feet in excitement because it's been so long since their last travelling together and he just wants that again.

"YESS!" Niall shouted back in excitement, sending some chips flying over and into Louis' mouth, not that Louis minded.

"But where are we goingggg?" Liam whined again, honestly he should drop it now, as if he would know where they were going for doing that.

"Lee, enjoy the moment, you know Louis won't let it get to you anyways" Zayn chuckled and patted Liam's shoulder sympathetically.

"Louee, come here a minute" Harry whisper-shouted to Louis as if the others couldn't hear him.

"Yeah babe?" Louis asked, coming to stand beside Harry with an arm around in waist.

Harry turned his face to Louis' ears and whispered something to which Louis chuckled and gave a peck to his lips.

"Yes I have the tickets arranged darling" he spoke just as softly, making Liam raise up his eyebrows, "I'll go check again for you okay?"

"Yeah, thank you" Harry blushed like the 16- year old he always felt like with Louis. He never wants to lose that feeling. He doesn't have to, he thinks.

Louis excused himself to his room and faintly heard Liam growling and poking at Harry to make him spill what they talked about but Niall came to his rescue and started talking about a Mac and cheese special recipe or somthing with Harry. He's pretty sure he saw Liam throwing a pillow at Harry, well he will have to deal with that later.

He couldn't wipe off the big, happy grin from his face as he opened his phone to text Bob.

From Bob:
Boss! Please call me, it's urgent!

I am so sorry boss, please text me when you can!

Boss?!!

Why are you hyperventilating in here Bob? Is everything okay?

Boss! You answered! I am so so sorry, I tried the best I could, I promise!

With what? You are scaring me?!

The tickets you asked for today afternoon got cancelled :(

WHOT?!

Please let me explain boss, I am sorry, the tickets just got cancelled somehow at the last minute, I tried my best to look for new tickets, but all the flights were full and it's the new year so everything was already pre-booked, I could only find 3 tickets after so much searching, I know you are mad at me, I am so sorry boss, please don't fire me.

Woah woah, calm down! Why would I fire you for something out of your control? I am not mad at you, I am mad at myself, it's totally my fault. I should have told you earlier.

No Boss! Don't say that, it's nobody's fault, I am so sorry again.

It's alright Bob, also you are on your leave right now aren't you? So go enjoy that and I should be saying sorry, I bothered you when you were supposed to be enjoying. Say hi to you kids from me.

It's nothing boss! I will tell them and Have a nice holiday.

I will try to :)

And then it crashed on him. How was he supposed to tell that to the boys? How was he supposed to tell it to Harry? The only job he had and he fucked it. Loueh you idiot, can't you do anything right?! That cannot be Zayn, no, why is he hearing things. You promised me Lou. Harry is crying? But Louis tried his best! Shame on you Tommo, no wait Liam is actually supportive, you are getting them all wrong you stupid voice. Me and my crunch chips hate you, we were so excited for the trip! Niall shouted at him but he was laughing, why was he laughing, was he laughing at Louis?

He ruined everything.

Louis feels so mad, so mad at himself that he could feel anger bubbling up in his veins, he wanted to smash something, to hit something because how can he be so stupid (A.N// also guys it's not just him being angry for this but it's his pent up anger because he never really got to take out that anger he felt from the past).

He could feel his mind clouding, hazing over, taking away his rationality and the dark walls of the room were of not much help.

~

It's been a while but on a bright note, I already have half of the next chapter done cause I was about to have that in here but now you'll have to wait😼.

I love you, pretty forever3000. And to everyone out there, reading this you are so strong and valid and I am so proud of how long you've come, I guess some queens don't need a crown?

And guess who's back! 93CHOIRS

Thank you🌈