|birthday wishes|

Louis' birthday

~

"It's my birthdayyyyy, yay yay"Louis began singing and dancing around as soon as he woke up.

Harry had gone back to his house yesterday evening mentioning something about a surprise(well louis was busy kissing him so he doesn't know).

"I miss you Hazza" Louis shouted out as soon as he picked up Harry's call.

"Harry birthday boobear"Harry chuckled much to Louis' annoyance but how can he be mad at someone so adorable.

"Fank you and don't worry haz,I forgive you" louis said grinning and picking up his toothbrush.

"Huh? I didn't do anything" louis could practically see Harry puffing his cheeks.

"Well well, you left me yesterday,now I am all alone on my birthday"louis said trying to not melt in a puddle and let Harry dive in it.

"It's not even been 12 hours Lou, and I am planning something for you" Harry said taken aback for being blamed of leafing(ya this is purposeful) him.

"12 fooking long massive huge hours Harry, just come back already, you are all I want for my birthday" louis said as he rinsed his mouth and dried his face with a towel.

"You already have me, just be patient love, you will be so happy when you see what I have planned"Harry said even though he hasn't started planning yet(just between you and me).

"Ugh,fine. This better be quick, I need you or I might not be able to survive my birthday,ohhhh...how tragic" Louis said dramatically falling onto his now made bed.

"Okay boo, don't have much fun without me and do whatever you want excluding me, bye love see you later" Harry said getting up from his own bed with a groan(he has yet to plan everything).

"Bye hazza, love you so much" louis said hugging his phone closer.

"Love you more Lou,muah"Harry ended the call making kissy noises which he knew louis loved(and today was all about louis so he had to).

~

"Should I call Louis? Um or just wait till the conference"Zayn was biting his nails, his other hand hovering over the call button.

"Mr.Mailk, can you wish Mr.Tomlinson a happy birthday from me?" Robert called out from the living room.

"Okay sure" Zayn replied excitedly and called louis before he changes his mind.

"You are doing this for Robert" his thoughts reminded him and he just rolled his eyes(he's tired of them now).

"HAPPY BirDAYY LOUEhhh"Zayn shouted as soon as the ringtone ended.

"Oh Zayn,you scared me, thank you mate. Means a lot" louis said releasing a breath he was holding.

"And um happy birthday from Robert too" Zayn said rubbing the back of his neck trying to think why he sounded so excited in the first place.

"Robert who?" Louis snickered and asked playfully.

"My manager"Zayn replied timidly.

"Oh that guy who picked you up and threw you into the call" louis laughed out loudly.

"Yeah"Zayn chuckled too at the selection of louis words.

"Thank him from me, okay wait tell him that I asked him to deliver some special carrots before accepting his wish" oh, how great it was to have fun on his own birthday.

"Jeez, I could deliver you some, supermaaannnn" Zayn tried imitating Louis' accent.

"SUPERMAAANNNN"louis corrected him, doubling over with a laugh.