|somewhere only we know|

The boys decided to take a well deserved break together at Harry's family home.

"Loop-da-woop" Zayn skipped with happy steps as he whooshed past everyone and entered through the door as soon as Harry unlocked it.

"Oi Oii, wait for me!" Louis shouted as he pushed past Liam who gave him an annoyed look, huffing.

"Could have asked politely" Liam murmured to himself and Harry cause he was right beside him to which Louis' ears perked up and he flipped the bird. Harry giggled at him while Niall took his place on the big couch in the middle of the living room, looking around for his guitar.

"Hazza, you need any help with your stuff?" Louis asked fluttering his eyelashes as he was about to walk off but Harry politely shook his head, "no worries sunshine, liam will help you, won't you?"

"Yeah ofcourse" Liam didn't miss a beat in answering because he didn't want to be dunked by flour again, it wasn't worth it. Liam and Harry settled everybody's stuff as Louis and Zayn kept hassling by. Soon everybody settled by the couch.

"Ah I remember how this was the first place we got to know each other and just us, so iconic right?" Liam spoke up as he strummed the guitar strings randomly with Niall trying to do something quite like that.

"Yeah Liam, you are right" Harry spoke up before Louis had a chance to make a snarky remark to which Louis simply pressed his lips together and looked away, smiling.

"I wanna come back here every year, if not every year then maybe once in a few years cause it's as if everything stills here, it's just us, the true us" Niall said while looking up at the ceiling and sighing softly.

"Even if we ever break apart" Zayn said absent-mindedly but with a slight waver in his tone as no one knew what to say to that but nod their heads.

~

"You told them Loueh?" Harry asked as he was baking something in the kitchen that Louis believes he likes.

"Yeah I did but what was I supposed to tell?" Louis asked as he just slipped past the devil on the screen and almost lost the game.

Harry's long sigh was heard and then a minute later he appeared in the living room with his hands on his hips and pouty pink lips wearing his yellow apron with blue ducks on it that Louis found quite 'sexy' and it was anything but 'sexy' to Harry.

"C'mere hazza" Louis said still focusing on the game, trying to make grabby hands and miserably failing as it looked as if he was calling out to the devil. When a minute passed and no response, Louis purposefully collided with the devil and died not before delivering a slap to the devil's cheek and looked in the direction where Harry was supposed to be and found him in the same position, the pout now more cute and angry with pretty lines appearing on his forehead which were one more than last time he got angry cause yeah, Louis did count them.

Louis stood and went upto Harry and wrapped him in his arms without saying anything, nuzzling his face in Harry's warm neck covered with soft draping curls.

"Sorry hazzy, I love you" Louis whispered in a voice as soft as Harry's cheeks and tightened his arms around Harry's. After ten seconds, he could feel warm hands rubbing up and down his back as he melted in Harry's embrace.