|brits 2021|

I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF HARRY OMG HE DID IT! AND THERE WERE RUMOURS THAT NIALL AND LOUIS WERE THERE TOO🥺

And Louis left with Harry😌

~

"HARRY CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DID IT AGAIN!" Zayn was the first to speak up in the conference call the evening Harry won the Brits.

"Yes! HARRY DIPS LIKE CRUNCH CHIPS WOHOO!" Niall chirped in as he was seen wiping some invisible tears but genuine nonetheless.

"YES HAZ, YOU..OMG I AM CRYING, I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR BROTHER, WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Liam shouted and wiped his flowing tears, well there's a first for everything.

"Yes my hazzalove, you did so amazing baby and I love you so so much, its fookin massive and I am so proud of you" Louis chirped in from beside Harry and began kiss-attacking his face as Harry giggled and held his face to kiss his lips that would have turned into a makeout session if it wasn't for Liam blowing his nose.

"I am so happy and thank you guys, so so so much, I wouldn't even have been here if it wasn't for you guys and your support. You held me and protected me through the toughest times, you guys taught me everything I know today and I would just have been that dumb, innocent boy if it wasn't for all of you, and thank you Lou for taking care of my heart, just like you always do. I feel so so lucky..." Harry explained as he couldn't stop a tear from rolling down his cheeks, it was all so overwhelming but in a good way.

Louis handed him a tissue as everyone was wiping their eyes and blowing their noses (well, Liam) and it looked like a tissue conference more like.

"Now that my tears are paused, you looked so good, that suit...oh" Niall dramatically oh'ed as that old interview and Harry chuckled.

"Thank you Niall" Harry was glowing because his heart felt so full with happiness

"My baby looks good in everything, doesn't he?" Louis sighed dreamily as Harry pecked his lips not before smoothing his thumb over his soft cheekbones. Harry admired Louis and Louis did too, cause well it was impossible not to.

"Yes he does" liam said as he happily rolled his eyes (is that even a thing? Wow, I feel dumb).

"Harry, I saw your pictures with the award, being cheeky as always hmm? And the blue-green (iykyk)?" Zayn smirked as Harry bit his bottom lip and looked at Louis innocently for help to which Louis shrugged his shoulders in a its-all-on-you-husband manner.

"Now now, we aren't gathered for a larry meeting are we?" and.... Liam was back.

"You didn't have to be disrespectful, you don't understand the value of things until they are gone..." Niall mumbled sadly.

"Louis?..." Harry looked at Louis, his eyes glazed over with new forming tears,"what is Niall saying...?"his bottom lip wobbled as Louis' heart ached seeing Harry like that.

"Chill you guys...he read it in a fanfic today, I recommended him it" Zayn eye rolled as Louis grumpily crashed his middle finger with the screen flying the phone over as Harry chuckled and began happily and sloppily kissing him on the bed (they were sitting on the bed from the start).

"All I see is a ceiling? Looks pretty though haz" Liam said as he confusingly eyed the screen.

"Ehm, Amy should leave I think, not too appropriate for her" Niall cleared his throat as he 'forcefully' pushed Amy out of the screen. Liam gave a confusing look as Zayn chuckled. A 10 minute Zayn and Niall conversation later, while Liam was just stupidly staring, moans began to be heard through the 'ceiling' of Harry's home.

"WHAT THE DUCK?! LOUIS? HARRY? WE ARE HERE! SHUT THE MIC, GO AWAY, EXIT NOW!"Liam panicked as he tried ending the meeting but he wasn't the host, Louis was ,huge mistake.

Louis and Harry were too busy to hear Liam as the phone were stuffed into the blankets. A shirt came flying over the screen and blackened it out but the distant voices continued.

"Why aren't we leaving?" Liam questioned worringly as Zayn laughed and Niall did something like that too.

"Cause we don't get often to see a flustered Liam and don't you dare leave" Zayn laughed and laughed until he almost fell of the chair.

"Lou...ah..louis...fuck"Harry whimpered as Liam winced and closed his eyes and ears. Zayn messaged Niall to disconnect his audio and he did the same. Liam, that poor being, had to hear every second of it, unaware of Niall and Zayn's tactics.

A long drawn out moan from Harry...or was it Louis? Liam doesn't wish to remember as he looked at Zayn and Niall for the first time and saw them unfazed, doing their own work. He began shouting at them but of course they couldn't listen, Liam was traumatized when he found out, those....

Zayn noticed Liam's face as he asked Niall to reconnect his audio and did the same and they began laughing loudly as there was some commotion from Harry's side of the world and a disheveled hair and sweaty, shirtless Louis picked up the phone with his face, nice and clear in it.

"Sorry lads, didn't see you there, Harry told me to check but I was-" Louis began.

"NO NO! No more! Please! I heard enough" Liam stopped him before he could say anything as Louis cocked his eyebrows and Niall and Zayn of ofcourse, rolled away laughing.

"I have to go now, got to take care of my baby, see you guys tomorrow" Louis ended the call hastily before Liam could properly open his mouth to talk to the both remaining.

Well,guess Liam has to watch all those old cartoons all over again.

~

The smut was unintentional? Don't hate me, I am not gonna be writing smut, not my thing for sure. I was supposed to post this yesterday but it wasn't long enough, this isn't either so I randomly added that last scene, whatever, I hope you enjoy it! A LONGER ONE IS COMING!

Thank you 🌈