𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

Harry shoots up at her words, Niall immediately panicking. 

"Harry? Genevieve's pregnant."

He says and Harry's eyes widen. He turns to Penelope, his Alpha aura returning as he takes control.

"Can you transport us to the village?"

He asks her and she nods.

"Of course, Alpha, but, not all at once. I can transport you and on other before returning for the rest."

She says and Harry nods, turning to the others.

"Niall comes with me. Louis, Liam? You come next. Zayn and Xena after them. Amelia? You're in charge until we return."

He says and everyone nods.

🌙

Meanwhile, in the village in Alaska, Adira made her way out of the cabin, Genevieve hot on her heels, despite her demanding she stay inside.

"Stop!"

She demands and immediately, Nicolas looks in her direction. He smirks, his fangs appearing as he whistles, causing the other Vampire's to stop in their tracks. 

"Adira Echo. You know who I am?"

He asks Adira, who glares at her, anger filling her entire being as she stalks over to Nicolas. She stops mere feet away.

"The blood sucking leech that killed my Father and had a hand in my Mother's death? Yeah, I know who you are."

She spits and he grins, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Ah, yes. Albion Echo. He fought with so much willpower. Even after I had bitten him, he still tried to stop me from getting past the Pack borders."

He laughs.

"Of course, I didn't want such loyalty like that to go to waste. I returned and tried to turn him, but, the venom had overtaken his system and he popped it."

He says with a sigh.

"I also know something else about you."

Adira says and Nicolas smirks.

"And what's that?"

He taunts and Adira smiles.

"How you died."

She says.

Adira had quickly realised that she still had the liquid from the spell on her hand and stomach. Aurora told her what she needed to do.

So, half shifting, her eyes turning to that of Aurora and her claws elongating, she places her palm under her shirt, over her stomach and holds the other out in front of her.

"Feveret Sanguis."

Nicolas groans, clutching his stomach as he drops to his knees. Adira approaches him.

"Do you feel that? That's your blood boiling. Soon, your organs will overheat and explode, killing you."

She says before she notices that the other Vampire's were beginning to approach her and Genevieve.

She drops the spell on Nicolas before connecting her palms together. Thrusting them outwards, the Vampire's go flying in different directions.

She turns to see that Nicolas has Genevieve by the throat and she sees red. She places her palm back over her stomach and shoots her hand out.

"Dolor!"

She exclaims and immediately, Genevieve is released, her small frame dropping to the ground heavily. Adira gasps, but, holds the spell as Nicolas screams, clutching his head as he drops to his knees once more.