The more    tasks are completed, the stronger the righteousness will be.

   It's like Luo Ning felt it for the first time when she first saw Han Yan.

   has the advantages of arrogant and righteousness, mainly because it can resist the invasion of evil spirits into the body, giving members a kind of protection.

The disadvantage of    is that apart from Lu Xun's ability to freely restrain his breath, others will not restrain his breath, so it is very likely that the target will take advantage of this.

   Of course, this situation is very rare, otherwise the task will not be required.

   After this chase, Han Yan also thought of this, "Nine times out of ten this is the case."

   He said again: "Now I'm afraid that only if the minister comes out, she won't be discovered by her."

   They are very good leaders, as long as they don’t show their arrogance and righteousness, no matter how clever Feng Shui practitioners are, they can’t sense them.

   But this is the minister's special ability, they can't learn it.

  Lu Xun said coldly, "Leave this task to me and Yue."

  Han Lie nodded respectfully, "Yes!"

   Then he couldn't help looking at Luo Ning and asked, "Can you continue to track that person?"

The meaning of    is to ask Luo Ning if he can draw a tracer again.

   Luo Ning shook her head, "She is alert, and it is very likely that she has changed her original aura. It is not easy to catch up."

   She walked to a table and saw several half-finished talismans on it, so she picked it up and looked at it.

   Sure enough, the handwriting on which the characters are drawn is the same, but the atmosphere has changed.

   She said: "The breath on this talisman is different from the previous one."

   These words were only understood by Lu Xun and Han Lie.

  Han Lie gritted his teeth and said, "That guy is as cunning as a fox."

   This also means that the opponent’s ability is definitely not low.

  Luo Ning smiled: "It's okay, no matter how cunning foxes are, there will be times when they show their faces."

   "I have a way to lure her out." Sure enough, the previous perception was correct, and it was necessary to take the initiative to fish people out.

   She went to the balcony again, and dug out four porcelain dolls with the words "East, South, West, North" written in red from four flower pots.

   "She used a secret technique to refine these four porcelain dolls, specially designed to sense the righteousness that appeared in four directions, so every time she ran before you arrived."

   It's no wonder that in the past life, it was Lu Xun who went out and caught people, because the other party couldn't sense his breath.

  Han Lie sighed, "No wonder she can run away every time."

   He looked at Luo Ning and asked, "Can we take this porcelain doll back to the ministry to study it?"

The    special department also has a research department that specializes in these things.

  Luoning took the talisman paper and pens on the table, and drew four talismans and stuck them on the porcelain doll's head.

   "That's it, don't tear off the rune paper before you finish researching it, or it will shatter automatically."