10. The paper

𝓚𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑙

"Devour what?" that came out of my mouth hastily.

"I cooked food for you, kitten." The brilliant smile that Damon flashes in my direction doesn't fail to bright up the atmosphere as I smile back at him.

"Tell me you're kidding?"

Damon answers with a 'nope' shaking his head but before I could say anything further, Rafael erupts, "Oh for god's sake. No." And then says Ivan, "Guess I'm starving today." I look at all of them in awe and the very next second the Devil says something unpredictable, "Alright Damon, your food can be devoured by Komal herself alone, we are out of this." My heart flutters at the mere mention of my name by him. The way my name rolls out of his tongue is something different and definitely on another level.

"Oh please!" The eye roll that follows is one of the best ironic moments of Damon, for sure.

"Let's go boys," I say and everyone of them expect for the Satan matches my energy.

"So what is on the menu today?"

"Cassoulet, Quiche Lorraine, potatoes dauphinois and pasta." Damon answers as he arrange the plates in the kitchen when I hmm as a response.

"All French huh?" Ivan asks as Damon smirks in contentment, "The best."

"Need some help buddy?" There comes Rafael wiping his hands off with the help of a towel and sits beside me as we all wait for Damon to serve us. I run a hand through my hair trying to set them. "It's hot in here, can-"

"Fans on." A voice cuts me beforehand and I immediately glance at Damon who moves his lips to mutter a 'you're welcome' further winking.

"Raf what pleasure are you getting by doing this?" I ask as Rafael plays with my hair and ties a knot in them. He doesn't reply but sit still grinning at me. "What if I do..."
"Ouch! You bitch," this only makes him laugh more and it's one of the rare times when I witness Ivan laughing. Yes, pulling my hair is his next hobby now.

"I just wanted to know your reaction when I'll pull your hair." My mouth closes and opens like a fish when I hear the Devil say, "Leave her hair alone." Seems like he is irritated.

Oh yeah

"Raf, don't pay attention to this freak, you can continue." The satisfying smirk that forms on my face is a mocking gesture to the devil.

Soon Damon comes and places the plate in front of me. I scrunch up my brow, "It's non vegetarian?" Damon nods as an answer and I want to hit my head to the wall. "Bitch im a vegetarian." That was a shocker for Damon and Rafael both. But what shocks me is that the Satan and Ivan are sitting placidly. No point of asking, this Satan knows me a lot but I just want to direct one question to the 'playboy' duo, "months of stalking me and you didn't know, hm?" But I decide to zip my mouth.

Fifteen minutes before

"Upstairs, second room to the right." Hearing the directions I nod my head and excuse myself to use the bathroom. The door clicks and the lights turn on automatically. I wanted to see mouse's room. Surprisingly enough his room is tidy, something I didn't even expect from someone like Damon.

Exiting the bathroom I try to find the light switch to turn it off because the automatic voice set won't take any command from my voice.