02. It all happened years ago...?

𝓚𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑙

I feel the strain in every part of my body as I flutter my eyes up and try to stretch myself. I groan as an unbearable wave of pain shoots through my body and decide to sit up. With much difficulty, I finally manage to do it. The next few seconds went by as I adjusted my vision blinded by sudden bright lights illuminating the room. I try to move my hand but feel something pulling it back. I scan the surroundings only to find myself in a hospital. A big room with a wooden interior, a couch on the left side placed in front of the large glass doors provides an epic view. To the right is a vanity separated by curtains and with a huge sliding door touching the ground as well as the ceiling. A huge television in front of me while a few plants were kept inside the room. The beautifully designed ceiling lights illuminate the whole room.

"What the fucking hell?" My head starts paining out of nowhere as well as my neck. My temples shrink with stress as I barely try to keep my eyes open and the irritating IV on my right hand.

I force my brain to remember something and then everything comes in parts.

Flashback

(Two days ago while leaving the school)

I fix the strap of my backpack and hang it over my shoulder. I exhale, inhale and repeat it at least three times. I walk on the streets making my way back home. I behaved reluctantly in front of him but no regrets, I said what I genuinely wanted him to hear. I laugh internally remembering my dad's words. How do you manage to be angry yet cute at the same time? I remember how he used to punch the bridge of my nose whenever I was angry. A car stops by my side followed by a voice, "Komal!" I turn and my eyes widen at the moment.

"Jiyad?" I say ensuring myself that it is him who I saw. "Hop in fast!" He almost screams. The nervousness in his voice made me readily step inside. I look at Jiyad, covered in bruises while having a blue-black eye.

"Are you fucking alright?"

"Not the time for this Komal, I have to tell you something important." He says driving the car roughly with constantly changing speed making me internally pray to god to save us from Jiyad's rash driving.

"Jiyad, we could go to the hospital, treat you and then have a talk?" I tightly secure the seat belt around me as the car moves left to right and then back again overtaking a few vehicles at such concerning speed that I swear if he doesn't stop I will drive the car myself. I am pretty sure I can drive much better than Jiyad without even knowing how to drive. Jiyad roughly drives through a speed breaker resulting in the car moving upward with a jerk making me do the same. My butt roughly lands back on the seat. I touch my ass cheeks to soothe the pain.

fucking hell

"Jiyad calm that dick down and stop the car." I half screamed.

"I can't." He takes a sharp left turn as my body inclines to the right. My head would have hit the window of the car but luckily I hold myself. If I knew stepping in the car was similar to signing a death warrent, I wouldn't have done it. Silly me.

The only thing that is keeping me from not taking out my shoe and hitting Jiyad is because he is my dad's co-worker. They have been working together for years now. As curiosity is eating me alive and I don't wish to spend much time in the car I say, "Yeah enough, there is no worst driver competition going on. Now if you don't open your mouth and tell me what is going on then I'll cut your dick and shove it up your ass." Each word comes out harsh and my brain can imagine god looking down at me saying, 'my child you don't need any information but just the bible.'