01. Vernon Wierick

𝓐𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜

"Is this how you take revenge on someone, huh Komal?"

All the severe punishments I've been through could never compare the atrocity she is doing to me while being in this state. Wounded, injured and above all deadly silent. My eyes wonder over her face, then the neck which has been lacerated by the glass pieces, her whole now turned pale body.

Agilely, I take her feeble, almost lifeless hand in mine. Her exanimate body pricking sharp needles of inefficaciousness of my actions though me and the feeling being heightened by the chilling winds blowing, entering the hospital room.

"Get up Lioness. It's been two days and my ears are desperate to hear you shout, get angry and explode like a ball of fire when I deny you to tell something." I look at her face and take a trip down my memory lane, recalling the first day I met her in school. That chocolate orbs fucked me up the day I met her. The day when she snatched the ostensible love letter, and as a punishment I kissed her but only if she knew I just returned her favour back. And all the other times when she provoked me, being well aware of all the warnings her friends gave her 'He isn't someone you should provoke.' Yet being impulsive she did exactly what she wasn't supposed to.

I chuckle nonchalantly with sense of bitterness in it. But the rememberance of the fact that Komal is much more resilient, she definitely will wake up.

The door clicks making me divert my attention away from her and watch the doctor stepping in. "Mr. Jones, good evening." I nod my head curtly.
"You can check up on her, I will be outside." I articulate and leave the room.

"Aless?" I look sideways witnessing Damon and Rafael taking long strides and approaching me. "Where are you going?"
Rafael asks.
"Don't tell me you are going to-"

"Lo sono. Sicuramente farò una conversazione così dolce con loro."

(I am. I will definitely have such a sweet conversation with them.)

I cut Damon off in between while earning a nonsense statement from Rafael. "You can't go there, Sandro."

"È la mia proprietà, colui che ha osato impedirmi di entrare sarà come morto"

(It is my estate, the one who dared to stop me from entering it will be good as dead.)

Before any of them could entreat me not to go there, I leave.

Impulsively, I drive off with a lot of thoughts clouding my mind. He gave me his word to not hurt her and this incident surely has made the subdued Alessandro to resurface.

Every head bows down in greeting as I plod down one of the quietest corridors of the massive building. The people working here knows that whenever I enter this building, it's the Alessandro Wierick entering and not Sebastian Jones.

"Mio signore, per favore."

(My lord, please.)

Passing all the formally dressed men, the one highest in order greets, opening the door of the study.

"Alessandro, my boy." My sudden appearance made him look up from whatever he was doing and a genuine smile spreads on his face.
"Disperse." I sit on one of the armless chairs placed and indicate to the the guards on duty in the study as they vamoose in a second.