27

White.

You were only seeing white around you.

"Hm?... Am I dead?"

"Not yet" a sudden familiar voice spoke.
But you couldn't understand who it belonged to.
You were sure you heard it before tho.

"Uh? Who's talking?"

"Oh? You don't recognize me? Guess a lot of time has passed" you could tell he was smiling, but still you couldn't see him.

"Show yourself to me, please.."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Hey stop this and show yourself!"

"Dang this is how you talk to your big bro?"

...

Keisuke?

In fact, the voice was totally his.

Did he perhaps come back to life or were you actually dead? Or he was some sort of immortal individual and he didn't die for real?

"Kei..?"

"Yeah that's me" and he slowly faded in right in front of you.

"No.. you're dead.. there's no way you can talk to me.."

"Relax little sis, you're just in a deep slumber for now and you're dreaming" he smiled "And I'm glad you're finally dreaming about me so I can talk to you properly" he added.

You immediately walked to him to hug him tight.
But you couldn't.

As soon as you tried to touch him, your body passed through his not enabling you to share that sweet moment between siblings.

You missed his hugs and you wished you missed them a little less by hugging him...
But it wasn't possible.

You lifted your teary gaze up to him "I miss you.."

"I know you do... I miss you too... Staying here without being able to help you makes me go crazy..."

You remained silent, being on the verge of tears.

"But look at you" he spoke again "Finally you used your potential I told you about"

"I didn't know I could actually put down four guards with just those impulses" you smiled happy "They're so cool bro, I wonder why me tho"

"Why you..?"

"Why do I have them?" You tilted your head.

"Told you Y/n, you're special" he smiled "It usually happens to very good people, and I'm glad to know they're Light Impulses and not the Dark ones"

"Light? Dark? What are you talking about?"

"Light Impulses only affect your strength, Dark Impulses also invade your mind and they're extremely dangerous for people that suffer from that condition. But you've been lucky" he smiled softly "I'm so proud of you Y/n, look at the woman you've become"

"What do you mean.. I've just been used I didn't do anything in my whole life.." you scoffed.

"Anything? Girl you managed to avoid your father's manipulation and to stay alive despite being by Hanma's side. Plus you've knocked out those guards and took a bullet in your leg. You've been so fucking strong little sis."

𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 2 | 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙄 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara