21

"I'm scared of the moment Sanzu will know you're pregnant"

"Come on he's gonna be so cute" you laughed "I can already imagine him as the crazy and funny uncle who always makes the baby laugh"

"It will be a mess I already know that" Rindou added.

"Shut up you underestimate him too much" you slapped his chest then hugged him tight "He's the sweetest person I know" you smiled thinking about Haru.

"Yeah he's gonna fight the baby for who's the most childish" he snorted.

"Shut uuuup!" You smacked his shoulder still chuckling and remaining in a sort of peaceful silent for some seconds.

"So what's the deal between Mikey and Hanma?" You spoke again while you rested your head on Rindou's chest.

"We all know how greedy Hanma is, so Mikey proposed him to expand his business with him. That would make him produce 50% more of what he produces now. And that would be a lot to him"

"So Mikey and Hanma are collaborating?" You asked, a bit confused.
So Mikey didn't really care about you...

"Yes but Mikey's final goal isn't this" he smirked "He wants to fuck him up, and that's the only way through he can do it"

"And how is he gonna do it? It's not easy to fuck Hanma up... Many tried during these years but they all ended up dead, Rindou." You glared at him.

"You don't know Bonten, baby"

"Anyways Mikey personally told me not to give you any information because, you never know... So, sorry babe" he added and caressed your head.

"It's okay it's better like that. I'm tired of all this violence" you sighed and closed your eyes.
Rindou was one of the most violent men in the whole Japan, but his presence always managed to give you peace, to comfort you.

That was weird and not so coherent but you lived for that. His duality made you fall in love with him.

"Keisuke.." you suddenly spoke.

"Uh?"

"I just remembered that during these years I could never visit Keisuke's grave... And never give him flowers for his birthday.." you immediately started getting emotional. Everything was amplified by your pregnancy as well since every little sad or cute thing could make you cry.

"I visited it for you" Rindou turned his head towards you and smiled, pecking your nose.

"What do you mean..."

"I visited Baji's grave every 31st October and every 3rd November for nine years, so I don't think he's mad at you. And on his birthday I would bring a cake so we could celebrate your birthday as well since you both were born the same day" he kissed your nose again "Plus it wasn't your fault, he knows everything... He's looking at your from the sky and I'm sure he's proud of the woman you've become"

"Rin..." You looked at him in disbelief when your lips started quivering and you couldn't hold your tears anymore "You're really something else-" you sobbed out and you even started hiccuping.

"Come on don't be such a pussy now" he snorted.

"Shut up asshole!" You smacked his chest and turned to the opposite side, your back facing him, still whining.

"Shh come on I was joking" he laughed and hugged you from behind, gently rubbing your belly.

You then both immediately froze when you heard a knock on the door of the bedroom you were in.