30

"Rindou!?" Sanzu swung the door of the other room open just to find his best friend who had just woken up from the coma.

"Rindou you fucker!" He immediately walked closer to him and held his hand tight, checking on him with a worried gaze "What the fuck is wrong with you?! YOU GOT ME TERRIFIED"

He just smiled as a response and since the nurses took the oxygen mask off his face, he could talk normally "Hey man" he spoke weakly, still smiling though "Missed me?"

"God I did! I fucking did" he sniffled and hugged him tight but still being careful not to touch the bandage on his chest that covered the wound your father gave him.

"How do you feel?"

"Feeling like I've been run over by truck" he closed his eyes again to relax. The anesthesia was having heavy effects on him too.

"Bro!" Suddenly the door swung open again.
It was Ran now.

He run towards his little brother and hugged him almost squishing him between his arms after pushing Sanzu away.

"Ah! AH! BRO! THE WOUND!" He screamed but at the same time he hugged him back.

"Sorry I can't hold back" Ran sobbed out "You made me worried sick! It took me two minutes to come... The nurses called me and I rushed here immediately" he hugged him tighter.

"Man you're gonna suffocate him come on" Sanzu laughed and patted Rindou's back.

"Hey Sanzu.." Rindou glanced at him, still busy in the hug with Ran.
He could tell he had a worried expression.

"Where's Y/n? Is she okay?"

"She's fine man, she's in the other room" the pinkette smiled "I didn't tell her you woke up yet or else she would immediately run here. She has to rest, her leg still hurts a lot" he scratched the back of his head "But she's safe and sound, and also the baby is fine"

"Thank fucking God" Rindou exhaled a deep sigh of relief, closing his eyes and rubbing his hands on his face.

Suddenly, he started crying.
"I-I though I had really died.." he sobbed out "I couldn't bear the fact I would have ended up leaving her alone with our child" he sniffled and wiped away his tears.

"It's okay Rin" Ran smiled softly and caressed his little brother's hair "You're both okay, it's over"

Realizing that, Rindou widened his eyes.

It was really over. Pain, agony, sadness.
Everything was finally over.

He realized he could finally start living the best life with you after recovering fully from his and your injuries.

"Take me to her please, I need to see her"

"The nurses might kill us if they saw you walking after waking up from a coma, you need to rest like Y/n man" Sanzu explained.

"I don't care I wanna see her" he quickly took the IV off his arm and sat up, frowning at the pain in his chest "I-I can stand up" and he jumped off the bed, stumbling a little and hissing lightly.

"You can't... sit-" Ran stopped talking as soon as he heard a thud right from the other room.
He looked around then his eyes immediately landed on Sanzu.

Sanzu too was a bit taken aback by the sudden noise and widened his eyes when he heard total chaos and screams coming from the room you were in "What the hell.."

"What's this.."

"It's Y/n oh shit" the pinkette stood up and ran outside, heading to your room "Y/n!!"

He opened the door and completely froze, standing right at the door frame, when he found out what was happening right in front of him.

"LET ME SEE HIM YOU BITCHES! LET ME GO!"

Everything was scattered on the floor.
The pillows, the plate, the glasses, your spare clothes. Lifting his gaze up, he saw you pulling the nurses' hair who were trying to calm you down and keep you on the bed.

When Haruchiyo left the room to see Rindou, you asked what happened and after so many questions, the nurses finally told you and you came to know that Rindou woke up.

You immediately tried to get up and leave the room to see him too but the nurses didn't let you.
You were still very weak and you couldn't get up that easily, your wounds hurt and you had the IV still connected to your arm.

So you ended up in that situation.

You took the IV off and beat up two nurses who fainted and fell on the ground. You were about to do the same to the other two nurses who were trying to keep you from leaving the room.

"Miss Y/n you can't leave the room- ah! You need to rest!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK LET ME SEE MY RINDOU!"
You were totally out of control.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing! Let the nurses go now!" Sanzu immediately ran to you and freed the nurses from your grip then blocked you by wrapping his arm around your neck and the other around your waist also blocking your arms.

"LET ME GO I WANT TO SEE HIM NOW!" You fidgeted under his grip and also bit him too in his arm.

"Ah!! Y/n! Jesus Christ stop or I'll beat the shit out of you!" He turned your body towards his and slapped your face with so much strength that your head turned to the side, causing you to stumble.

"Oh shit-" you shut your eyes close and massaged your cheek "Damn that was harder than the other times" you were about to fall because your wounded leg didn't sustain you that much but Haruchiyo was quick to hold you with a arm around your waist, pressing your body to his.

"Calm the fuck down and I'll let you see Rindou" he sighed out and looked around the room "You made a mess"

"Sorry.." you closed your eyes and rested your chin on his shoulder "I feel weak.."

"That's because you don't have the IV attached to your arm anymore, you dumb fuck." He sighed "I told you that you needed to rest not to pick a fight with the nurses" he lifted you up placing his hands under your thighs then he laid you on your bed, inserting the needle of the IV back in your arm.

"I want Rindou.." you mumbled while looking at his doings.

"I'll bring him here but you better stay on that fucking bed or else I'll slap you harder." He glared at you and sighed "Got it?"

"Okay okay I'll stay here.."

"Good."

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3