31

"Why does it take that much.." you whined "I want to see him"

"Don't worry miss Y/n, Mr. Haitani will be here soon" a new nurse smiled at you.
She was a bit scared of you too because her colleagues told her what happened and when you landed on your eyes on her, she couldn't deny she shivered visibly.

Other nurses also cleaned all the mess you did after you came to know that Rindou woke up.

You literally went crazy.
You were mad, first at Haruchiyo who didn't tell you immediately and then at the nurses who didn't let you go and see your boyfriend.
But you ended up not seeing him anyway.

"I really hope so" you sighed then smiled and snorted recalling what happened ten minutes ago.
Biting Haruchiyo had been fun.

"The hell are you laughing about now?" Sanzu entered the room tilting his head.

"Nothing idiot" you kept smiling but then your eyes widened when you saw that Haruchiyo was followed by Ran who helped Rindou walking around.

"Rin!" You were about to rip the IV away again and jump off the bed.

"Stay there!" Sanzu ran towards you and blocked you on the bed "Jesus Christ Y/n"

"I don't care I wanna hug him!! Rin!!" You started crying.

You were so happy to see him alive and also walking to you that you couldn't keep yourself from fidgeting under Sanzu's grip.

In that moment, every worry, every bad thought disappeared forever.

"I'm coming baby" he smiled too, having an arm around Ran's neck who helped him walking around "Just give me a second and I'm there"

When he finally was right next to you, you both hugged each other so tight that it almost caused the both of you to suffocate.
But you didn't care, as long as you were with him you didn't give a fuck about anything.

And you bursted into crying, sobbing in his ear and gripping his hair on the back of his head "I'm so glad you're alive Rin! I missed you so much!"

"I know..." He kissed your cheek and when he felt you crying he hugged you tighter and closed his eyes "I'm here now, you don't have to worry about anything anymore. We are together now, we can get married, raise our child, live together and spend life together forever. Are you down for that?"

"Of course I am you don't even have to ask!" You kept crying louder, causing Haruchiyo to get teary eyes and Ran smile sweetly.

Ran gently elbowed Sanzu "Man let's leave them alone for a bit" and they both left the room.

After they left, Rindou sat on the bed and cupped your cheeks being now face to face with you.
He couldn't keep himself from admiring your beauty, he was totally lost in your (e/c) orbs that were way more shiny since you were crying.
And damn you were beautiful even when you cried.

He couldn't get enough of your perfection.

On the other hand you were doing the same.
You couldn't stop crying but your mind was totally focused on the beauty of his features.
His perfect nose, his lilac eyes that never stopped looking at you with all the love a person could feel for another human, his lips you loved to bite and suck, his smooth skin, his silky purplish hair and his scent...

As he entered the room, you immediately smelled his scent. You would recognize it even if you were in a gigantic crowd with many different scents.

Your cute little lavender.

"I told you... Didn't I?" He suddenly spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"I told you that I didn't mind risking my useless life for someone as important as you and I also promised we would have fixed this together. I always keep my promises" he smiled lazily.

"You promised a lot of things and you managed to keep every little promise you made" you sniffled, getting emotional again.

"I remember every word I told you that day when I made you that promise"

"Please tell me everything again" you pleaded, locking your eyes in his beautiful ones "Say that to me again"

"I can finally be that man I told you about. I can finally call you wife, hold your hand while walking, kiss you good morning, goodnight or good whatever the fuck it is everyday and tell you I love you every damn day" he chuckled happily "And I can be the one fucking you in the bed or in whatever place you want and hear your moans. I can finally be your husband forever and be with you for the rest of my life"

You closed your eyes while listening to him, and as you kept listening, your lips quivered and tears started wetting your cheeks. You placed your hands on his that were cupping your cheeks then your slid them on his wrists and wrapped them gently.

"I love you, everyday and forever" he rested his forehead against yours and closed his eyes, exhaling a deep sigh of relief as he finally got the confirmation that everything was over.

"I love you too Rin, I love you to the moon and back" you sobbed out and hugged his neck tighter, pressing your chest against his.

He frowned a bit since he still had the wound there but he didn't care. He didn't care about the pain if he was able to be with you finally forever.

You closed his eyes kissing your temple then resting his head against yours, slowly synchronizing his heartbeat with yours so they could beat together at the same time.

Being with Rindou, since you were 18, had only been a rollercoaster of emotions.

First you fell for him not even knowing how.
Maybe it was his teasing side.
Maybe the way he was a bit problematic.
Maybe because your heart already felt he was the right man for you since the beginning.

Then he rejected you.
He humiliated you and broke your heart just because of a little misunderstanding.
He didn't act on his own, pure jealousy was controlling his mind and you couldn't blame him.
When you discovered that he was in a relationship with Mia, even if you didn't show it, you were burning in rage and anger inside.

And because of that misunderstanding, everything bad that could happen to you, actually happened.

You met Hanma, you convinced yourself you fell for him in a desperate way to forget Rindou, to take him off your mind.
But it was unsuccessful since everyday you spent with Shuji, you kept comparing the both of them only to end up to the same conclusion.

Rindou was better than anyone else you had met in your life.

And now, you could finally be with him for the rest of your life.

Nine years ago, he promised he would make up for everything he did to you and he did.
He fucking did.

He fought for you, he looked for you until now and he made up for everything.

"Let's be happy together"

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡