17

"Are you ready baby?"

"Y-yes.." you smiled nervously at your husband and cleared your throat.

A month passed and the day of the visit finally arrived.

During those past four weeks you didn't have the time to meet Rindou again as he was busy with missions and Hanma was weirdly and often at home with you.

Now, your husband would soon discover your method to not get pregnant and you could say bye-bye to your dream of having a baby with Rindou.

If you didn't listen to Haruchiyo maybe Hanma would be long gone now. But of course he had to be the overprotective brother towards you as always.

"So how long have you been trying to have a baby?"

Hanma glanced at you as he wanted you to be the one to answer the gynecologist's question.

For you, that was a torture.
You didn't want to have his baby but he was forcing you to convince yourlsef by letting you talk about that topic.

"Uhm.. two years I think.." you glanced at you husband and he nodded victoriously.

"And have you ever suffered from sexually transmitted diseases or endometriosis? Some infections that could affect the functionalities of your uterus or your fertility?"

"As far as I remember... No, never.." you swallowed the lump in your throat. Maybe you could have lied since you knew Hanma was getting suspicious.

You could feel his stare on you.
Your heart was beating against your chest, almost breaking your ribcage and the tick of the clock didn't help your anxiety at all.

He was looking down at you with his usual unreadable expression, which you managed to understand during the years. He was definitely thinking about something and you were sure it wasn't a good thing. You just smiled at him innocently and looked back at the doctor.

Despite of him being a maniac, he had a really sharp intellect and great mind.

"Okay let me check you out real quick" he positioned himself in front of your legs and started visiting you using also some type of tools.

"Are you worried?" Hanma sat next to you and gently held your hand.

"Mhmh.." you lied "You know I really want to.. to have baby with you" you smiled at him "I want to be a mother"

"Mhh cute" he lightly pinched your cheek and kissed it soon after "Bet our son will be beautiful as hell with your features"

Right, he only wanted a son like your father.
A male to continue the family line.
He told you that a female would disgust him so much that he would force you to abort it if you knew the gender of the baby in time.

You just smiled at his compliment and remained silent.

Suddenly the doctor stopped what he was doing and looked at you in slight disbelief "Mrs. Hanma, you are pregnant" he smiled.

You blinked for a moment.

"Eh?"

"Yes, you are pregnant. One month pregnant to be precise. Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Hanma" he smiled and bowed his head respectfully.

"Heard it baby? How could you not know you were pregnant?" Hanma chuckled victoriously and caressed your head.

"I-I just stopped doing pregnancy tests as I didn't get any symptom.. I was actually losing hope.." you smiled nervously, earning a kiss from him.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

FUCK!

While the two men in the room were talking about the pregnancy, you spaced out for a moment.
Your mind was now focused on a man only.

Rindou.

You wanted to cry, scream, punch the wall.

You hadn't even been capable of keeping yourself from getting pregnant.
You were feeling distaste towards you and your own body. You were feeling a complete whore.

~I'm sorry Rin...~ you thought. You slightly sniffled then after the doctor left the room, you were about to stand up to put your clothes back on but..

"Y/n"

Hanma snapped you out of your thoughts "You don't seem very happy about it, is there something in your mind?" He dangerously walked closer to you.

"Uh.. uhm no no! I was just thinking about the pregnancy... All the visits I'll have to go to, the blood work, the.. birth.. I'm a bit scared to be honest" you smiled at him but your smile soon dropped when you saw him still walking closer to you till he was now facing you. You backed off a bit, scared he might do something.

"You're lucky pills didn't work this time, baby" he smirked, kissing the tip of your nose and exiting the room, leaving you alone inside.

At his sentence, you heart dropped.
Did he really know about the pills?
If so he knew everything, also about you seeing Rindou..

No! It was impossible he knew about what you did during the past month, right? Impossible...

The past month...

One month pregnant...

You widened your eyes when realization hit your mind.

A smile of disbelief immediately formed on your lips.

You remembered that you forgot to take the pill after you made love to Rindou, that time in the shower. But whenever you had sexual intercourses with Hanma you would never forget it. It was impossible you were pregnant of that piece of shit.

You then lowered your gaze on your belly, gently rubbing your hand on it "I'm not 100% sure of who your father is but I have a good feeling" you smiled happily with a tear rolling down your cheek.

You then immediately blushed in embarassment remembering how you probably got pregnant. Him calling you names a treating you like a complete slut.

"Damn what's wrong with me I liked that way too much" you chuckled and finally got up, putting your dress back on and waking outside to meet Hanma again.

"Guess what? Your father is coming back to Japan, dear. I'm sure he'll be happy to know you're pregnant" he smirked and entered the car soon after you did.

"Mh-yeah! C-cant wait to tell him.." you slightly caressed his thigh while the driver brought you back to your mansion.

Instead you were only thinking about seeing Rindou again, you had to tell him you were probably pregnant of his child.

God, he'd be so happy.
Your mind already created the whole scenario of him jumping and crying of happiness to know it was his child.

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3