10

️⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️
(it doesn't involve the whole chapter, I'll put a mark where the SMUT ends)

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR🔞

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Ah! Yes!" You rolled your eyes in pleasure as your cheek was squished against the wall of the shower "More! More baby!"

Two weeks after the night at the club where you met Rindou and Sanzu you were secretly invited to Bonten's penthouse to see the other executives and to talk about what happened to you and if you could help them take Hanma's gang down. They finally managed to convince Rindou but before that, you and the younger Haitani decided to take advantage of the fact you were alone in that penthouse for some hours.

"Beg for it whore" Rindou grabbed you by your neck and pressed your back against his chest and abdomen while squeezing your boob with his free hand. He even stopped moving inside you.

"Please, please give me more~" you rested both your hands on the wall and slowly moved against his member but Rindou was quick to hold your hips and stop you.

"Fucking. Beg. For. It." He spoke with his jaw clenched and gave your butt a hard slap, leaving a red mark on it and making you wince in pain.

"Please Rin~ Please! I need you" you whined unsuccessfully trying to move your hips and sliding up your hand through his hair.

"Not enough" he nibbled your earlobe and smirked as an idea suddenly came up in his mind "Guess I gotta leave you like that" He slowly started pulling his member out of you but you immediately stopped him by pressing your butt against him.

"Don't you fucking dare Rindou!" you whined and gripped his toned arm to keep him still "Just fuck me! Please fuck me rough please!"

He smirked at your gesture and words and brought his mouth closer to your ear "Mhh what if I don't want to now?"

"You do! Now shut up and-"

He immediately cut you off by holding your chin tight with his hand "Watch your little mouth, slut"

He bit your lip hard, causing you to wince in pain "A married woman who's cheating on her husband. A fucking bitch in heat" He chuckled devilishly and put his hand under your thigh, slowly lifting it up and positioning himself better.

"I am your bitch-"

He knew you liked being called names during the act, or else he wouldn't even dare.

"It sounds good coming from your filthy mouth, but now I just wanna hear your moans" he rested his forehead against your temple and started moving inside you at a inhuman and fast pace.

You could only open your mouth to let out moans but nothing came out. Due to his speed you weren't even breathing, the pleasure was too much and he kept hitting your g-spot every damn time he thrusted inside you.
That position was the best you had ever tried.

"Baby, you're not breathing" he laughed and squeezed your boob and kissed your cheek, speaking in a more gentle tone this time "You want to suffocate?"