12

"Funny how we already are making our own plan but we didn't talk about that to Boss first" Koko chuckled "We're gonna die for sure this time"

"This time?" Ran asked in confusion.

"Yeah don't you remember when we fucked up that mission and Mikey threatened to skin us alive?" Mocchi asked.

"Oh Rindou told me about that but I wasn't there that time, I had another mission alone" Ran smirked.

"Boss' favorite for ya" Rindou rolled his eyes.

"Second favorite since Sanzu is still alive somehow" the older Haitani snorted eyeing the pinkette "Guess I gotta kill him" he joked and ruffled Sanzu's hair.

Even if he was only two years older, Ran made sure to take care of Sanzu after you disappeared. He treated him like his little brother.
Unfortunately, this didn't stop Haruchiyo from starting to do drugs again.

"Anyways I'll take the responsibility if Mikey gets mad" Rindou sighed and sat on the couch, manspreading.

"We can talk about it in today's meeting" Sanzu spoke, still recovering from the drugs effects.

"No shit idiot" Rindou rolled his eyes "Did drugs burn your two neurons left?"

"Man leave me alone" The pink-haired man threw his head back and closed his eyes to relax a bit before the meeting started.

As soon as they heard the door open they immediately stood up looking in its direction "Good morning Boss" they all spoke in unison and bowed their heads.

A short white-haired man entered the room, chewing a taiyaki and slowly walking to the head of the table. He didn't even answer, he just nodded his head and sat on his chair.

"Before I start, is there someone who wants to tell me something?" He emotionlessly spoke, eyes everyone and then staring at Rindou.
He wanted to let him know that he knew everything about his executives.
It was like as if he owned them.

"Rindou? Something to say?" He asked again.

The younger Haitani slightly widened his eyes and swallowed the lump in his throat, not so shocked at his Boss question since he knew Mikey could be a bit unpredictable and always made you he knew everything about everyone.

"Uhm.. about what?" He chuckled nervously.

Ran facepalmed himself.
How could his little brother be so stupid.

"I'm not asking twice." He pulled out the gun from his pants and placed it on the table "Say it or die." the younger Haitani could tell his Boss was already in a bad mood.

"Boss he-"

"Let Rindou talk, Ran"

The watch in the room was ticking as every second passed. Second that transformed into minutes.
Rindou was still silent and Manjiro was still piercing him with his emotionless gaze.

Then Manjiro sighed and unsafed the gun, without doing sudden movements.

"We might have the opportunity to take Hanma's gang down, Boss" Rindou spoke all in one breath.
No one scared him more that Mikey.

At his sentence, Mikey placed the gun back on the table and stood silent for a few minutes, fixating his eyes on an indefinite spot in front of him.

"Leave me alone with Rindou."

Rindou widened his eyes as he heard him.
Was he going to die? Tortured? Get beaten up?
Little did he know his Boss just wanted to have a talk with him.

After hearing him, all the executives apart from Rindou stood up, bowed their heads and left the room.

The younger Haitani looked at them go, seeking some kind of comfort from Ran's gaze but he was too occupied in dragging Sanzu high ass out of the room.

Manjiro silently stood up, put his his hands in his pocked and slowly walked closer to Rindou, meanwhile the purple haired man was fearing for his life and looked down on the floor.

"Is she your girl?" The boss suddenly spoke.

Rindou then blinked and lifted his head up "Y-ye-No.. yes?" He cleared his throat.

"Complicated?" He sat on the chair in front of Rindou and placed his elbows on his knees.

"Kind of.. not because of me tho"

"Uh, that's rare of you. You're the one who usually complicate things" Mikey tilted his head and looked at his hands "You know, I saw her in the garden, before getting inside... And she was with her friends I suppose... The same friends who were at my sister's funeral" he then lifted up his eyes to the man in front of him "Senju, Hinata and Yuzuha"

"Tell me Rindou, is that the girl who disappeared nine years ago?" He spoke again "Emma's friend?"

"Ye-Yes.. it's her... Emma's friend" Rindou fidgeted his fingers and swallowed the lump in his throat. When it came to Emma's topic he was always tense as he knew Manjiro was very sensitive about that "The one who Kisaki and Hanma kidnapped"

"Tell me more"

"It's a very long story but let's say Hanma kidnapped her under the order of her father who forced her to marry Hanma, so she's now his wife. She lives with him and she knows everything about him. We have a big opportunity in our hands, Boss."

"I want to talk to her"

"To... Her?" Rindou blinked.

"Yes"

"I'm not sure she-"

"I didn't ask, it's an order. Take her here now."

Rindou didn't know what to do.
Boss was a very unpredictable person and the younger Haitani was scared he could do something bad to you.

Mikey always had his fair reasons when he killed or made kill a person but now it was about you.
You were Hanma's wife after all, killing you would have meant weakening Hanma.

"Rindou. Have you gone deaf or something?"

"N-No I heard you Boss" he immediately stood up "I'll take her here" he took a deep breath and exited the room to go and look for you.

"Mf really thinks I want to kill her" Mikey facepalmed and shook his head.

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3