20

⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR🔞

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Oh Jesus what do you want you little perv"

"You calling me that means you already know"

"But the meeting-"

"Meetings like that take two hours or more. Boss has to make a deal with Hanma, but I'll tell you about that later" he winked at you and got up holding you in his arms, then he slammed you on the bed, making you gasp.

He looked down at you while unbuttoning his dress shirt and revealing his toned and tatted chest.

"What do you think you're doing uh?" You breathed heavily  and sat on the bed with legs wide open and a smirk plastered on your face "Stop."

He looked at you with a confused expression and immediately listened to your demand.

"Kneel, in front of me." you demanded again, without breaking the eye contact.

"Wha-"

"I said kneel."

He cleared his throat, his face blushing like a little strawberry as he really complied to your demand.
He was now in front of your open legs, immediately eyeing your black lace panties.

You felt dominant in that moment, so why not dominating him? The idea seemed alluring.
As you grew up, you started developing many kinks and fantasies.
Dominating a dominant man was one of them.

You gripped his tie and pulled it so his head was now right between your legs and you looked down at him, locking your gaze in his.
He looked like a cute lost puppy.

You smirked and licked your lips at the sight, he just softened his expressions even more, gulping down his saliva.

"Lay down on the bed, will you? I want to ride your face" you let go of his tie and run your fingers through his soft purple hair.

He just nodded silently and stood up, unbuttoning the last button of his dress shirt.
You clicked your tongue multiple times, shaking your head and standing up too.

"It's 'Yes, Mommy' today" you smirked as soon as you saw his cheeks turning red again and after placing your hands on his to stop him.

"Say it baby, or else you're not gonna get any kind of pleasure" you spoke as you slowly let his shirt fall down on the floor and your hands slid on his clothed erection.

"The hell are you doing Y/n" he groaned feeling your warm hand palming his boner.

"Oh? Still Y/n? Fine then" you fixed your dress while he looked at you in disbelief "Yo what are you doing"

"See ya later baby boy" you chuckled and waved your hand at him.

"Wait! Y/n!- M-mommy?"

Your contained an evil smirk and turned your body towards him "Undress me and worship my body like the good boy you are"

He immediately nodded and turned your body so that your back was now facing him. He took his sweet time to slowly pull down the zip of your dress, sending you shivers down your whole back that you luckily managed to hide.