02

You woke up the next day in a luxurious bedroom, laid on gigantic queen bed and wearing a lace pijama. Hanma had probably probably changed your clothes.

You sat on the bed, massaging your forehead as you had a painful headache due to the drug they gave you to make you fall asleep.

"Good morning sunshine!♡" the door suddenly swung open, revealing Hanma already in his grey suit, devilishly smiling at you. His action caused you to jump and immediately turn your head towards him "Stay away from me!"

"Uh? Getting defensive again love?" He tilted his head chuckling and still walking closer to you.

"You drugged me again! And don't come closer!" You backed off, crawling backwards on the bed till your back came into contact with the head of the bed

"Or what? Gonna kill me?" He laughed shaking his head and sitting on the edge of the bed "You're always so cute when you're sleeping, not you aren't everyday"

"You know, you father likes me so much that he told me again that he wants us to get married. And I'm totally down for that-"

"What?! As I said I will never marry you! You fucking deaf?"

"Oh yes you will marry me baby" he quickly grabbed your ankle and dragged your body closer to his, towering you under him so that you couldn't move "He said he even want a heir" he tilted his head and smiled showing you his fangs.

"No! It will never happen! Never! You fucking pervert!" You moved frenetically and managed to kick him in the balls, causing him to hiss in pain and let your hands go. You immediately stood up and ran to the door to go out and somehow escape.

"Fucking bitch" Hanma pulled the trigger, shooting the door your were running towards, just wanting to scare you. As he shot the bullets, you fell on your knees with your hands on your ears, trembling and crying in fear.

"Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... What did your father told you yesterday?" You shut your eyes close as your felt his footsteps coming closer to your figure on the ground "Answer Y/n." He walked in front of you and suddenly grabbed your hair and made you look at him in the eyes "Y/n."

"T-That I have to get used to this!" You cried loudly and gripped his wrists because he was hurting you as he gripped your hair tighter.

"Ohh so you're a listener" he chuckled and pulled your face closer to his "You better do what your father says, little one. Or else you're not gonna like the consequences" he kissed your forehead and stood up, letting you on the ground "Wear a bikini and get down to the beach" he then exited the room.

"Here my little one" your father smiled looking at you walking through the French windows and heading to the table at which your he, Hanma and even Kisaki were sitting, surrounded by armed men.

You wore the least revealing bikini you could find since Hanma bought just the skimpiest ones. You even wore a sarong to cover your lower part that was the most exposed.

On the other hand, the three men were still wearing their suits as they were having a formal meeting.

You fisted your hands and gritted tour teeth at your father's greeting and quickly sat on the chair, unfortunately next to Hanma.
The man then grabbed your by your waist and made you sit on his thigh as if you were an object "You don't need this love" he smiled and took the sarong off your body, placing a hand on your butt soon after.

𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 2 | 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙄 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara