23

"She did WHAT??? Fuck!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Rindou kicked the leg of the table many times "I fucking hate her when she acts like this!"

When you called Mikey, you told him what happened and what you did.
As a response, Mikey assured they would try and do something to get you out of that damn house.

And Rindou was going mad.

You put yourself in danger in the house of the enemy when he directly told you not to do stupid things.

And the worst thing was that he wasn't there to help you.

Sanzu, on the other side, remained silent.
He knew that day would have come sooner or later because yes, he asked you to wait for them, but he knew you wouldn't listen to him for too long and that was the proof.

He already experienced it with your older brother, when he told him that sacrificing himself for a whole gang was something really stupid but, he did it anyways.

"Enough I'm going there"

"Yo what are you doing!?" The pinkette grabbed the purple haired man by the collar of his lavender dress shirt and stopped him "Let's think of a plan first!"

"We don't have time for a plan!! Let me go!"

"Rindou calm down" Ran approached his little brother and made him sit down on the chair while rubbing his shoulders. He tried to soothe him but he knew that was a bit useless since no one could calm him down if it was about you.

"How can I calm down?! I told her to stay out of problems and then this happens!" He kicked the edge of the table "I'm gonna beat her ass when I see her!"

"She said Hanma lost his senses, so in that mansion there's only some mid guards and Kisaki around.. who could be very dangerous if Y/n is not careful enough..." Mikey spoke with his soft voice.

"How did Hanma lose his senses tho?" Ran tilted his head.

"She beat him to a pulp" the emo man spoke again "She was very calm while talking to me... No signs of fear or anxiety... Nothing... I could tell she was smiling" and Mikey smiled too, causing all the executives except for Sanzu to look at him in pure surprise.

Since Bonten was created they had never seen him smiling a little, not even raising the corners of his mouth up a bit. Never.
Every day they were greeted by the same old dull expression on his angelic and soft face.

Guess you reminded him of his childhood friend.
The one person he trusted the most, who sacrificed himself for the sake of everyone. Talking to you in that moment, felt like talking to him once again.
Maybe he didn't hear his voice, but he felt his presence right in the tone you used, in your smile, the way you talked.

It was as if you were your own brother's twin.
And that would make Keisuke so proud.
Knowing about your father, he tried his best to raise the same wild and savage copy of him so you wouldn't fall into the trap of his manipulation.
And he definitely succeeded to his goal.

"You taught her well, Baji" he whispered to himself, rubbing the side of his index finger on his chin.

Flashback

"Kei! It hurts!" You sniffled and wiped your tears off your soft cheek while your brother was focused on curing the bruise on your other cheek.

"I know little sis but the pain will go away soon okay? Trust your big bro" he smiled at you warmly and planted a little kiss on the bandaid on your freshly-bruised cheek.