24

~Damn big bro... Do you think I'm capable of beating those guards' ass?~ you thought while hiding behind a wall and secretly staring at the guards in the living room of the mansion ~I'm feeling those impulses you told me about finally~

You just got out of the torture room after talking to Mikey who promised he would be there as soon as possible.

But Hanma's mansion was a bit far from Bonten's Penthouse and you were sure they would take a bit to come. And you couldn't wait that long.
You had no time.

Kisaki was probably around the mansion.
His guards were a lot and all around the house.
Your father was probably there too or was about to come and visit you.

That shitty man.
He allowed Hanma to almost rape you.

Since you had no time, you decided to act your way. Or the way Keisuke taught you many years ago.

Damn, Rindou and Haruchiyo were surely going to beat your ass after all of this would end.

You had a bad feeling.
You didn't know about what but it was there.
In your mind.
Poking your brain.

You closed your eyes and took a deep sigh.
What to do? Attack the guards or try and escape without them noticing?

You were pregnant.
So the second option was clearly the best one.
But you weren't sure that the guards wouldn't notice you and if they did you had to fight anyways.

They even had guns and you had nothing.
Just your hands and your feet to throw punches and kicks.

"It's been a lot since I threw some kicks bro" you whispered to yourself "Since your death"

Since you learned how to fight, you promised yourself you would use your abilities to just protect the others and to protect yourself.
Just that. You hated violence after all.

And now it was the case.

"Okay let's have some fun with those idiot" you grinned, running your tongue from your left canine to your right one "I'll make them pay for everything they did to me"

"Did we arrive?!"

"Rindou for fuck's sake it's the tenth time you're asking this! We didn't, just wait 5 more minutes" Sanzu groaned.

"Oh sorry if I'm worried about my damn girlfriend you drug addict!"

"I'm worried too but talking about it won't make you calmer!"

"Shut the fuck up you don't know what makes me calmer!" Rindou spat back.

"You shut the fuck up!"

"No you!"

"You!"

"You!"

"You!!"

"Yo- OUCH!" Sanzu and Rindou groaned in pain when they felt a pair of hands slapping the back of their neck.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" Ran glared daggers at the both of them "Fucking kids"

"We're almost here anyways" Kokonoi spoke after a few minutes of pure silence "I can see the house"

They were all wearing black battle uniforms, with bulletproof vests, different types of weapons hanging to their pants, back and also in their hands and they were heading to the mansion in a black armored truck.

"When we'll get there..." Mikey started speaking, immediately getting the attention of all the executives "...Rindou and Haruchiyo will start looking for Y/n. Hajime and I will look for the torture room where Hanma is. Kakuchou, Ran, Kanji and Shion will fight the guards. About Kisaki, find him. But I want him alive"

"Yes, Boss" they all spoke in unison after Mikey started giving orders.

"One more thing.." he paused, lifting his gaze up to all the seven men in front of him "Be careful you all... I'm tired of losing people around me" he spoke emotionlessly then lowering his gaze again and charging his gun.

After 5 minutes, they stopped the armored truck a bit far from the mansion but close enough to reach it by foot. All the executives along with Manjiro sneaked out of the vehicle and started slowly walking to the mansion.

They then hid behind the fence that was around the whole territory of the house.

"Kakuchou, tell me about the guards that are in the yard" Mikey asked, taking a grenade out of the pocket of his bulletproof vest and leaning his back on the fence.

With a pair of special electronic glasses, Kakuchou looked through the fence, doing what Mikey told him to "We knew there were twenty guards in the yard in groups of five people. The first group is very close to us, in front of the gate that separates the fence. The second one is near the fountain at the centre of the yard. The third group is standing in front of the entrance of the mansion and... the last one is probably in the backyard since I'm not seeing it there at the front."

"Good." Mikey took a deep breath "Sanzu, you go to the gate. I go to the backyard. Kanji goes to the part of the fence that's nearer to the fountain. When I say 'Go' through the radio-transmitter, we will throw the grenades on the guards at the same time. Understood?"

"Understood." The two men nodded.

"What about the group in front of the entrance?" Shion asked.

"I was getting there. You, Rindou, Ran, Hajime and Kakuchou will shoot on them after the other two and I throw the bombs. We can't throw a grenade there or else we'd destroy the building and kill Y/n who's inside. Did you understand the plan?"

"Yes Boss" they all spoke in unison.

"After doing so and making sure everybody outside is dead, we'll run to the entrance and break into the mansion to look for Y/n, kill the guards and catch both Hanma and Kisaki. Okay?"

They all nodded again.
To be honest, they were pretty surprised since Mikey decided to join the mission.
He had never done such a thing before because he had always preferred staying in his house or the headquarters, controlling the mission from afar and without risking his life.

Their Boss was really cool.
That's what they thought.

"Fine, let's do it"

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3