29

"Didn't know the food could actually be good in a hospital" you spoke while chewing on your piece of steak.

"It's a clinic sweetie, not a hospital" Haruchiyo chuckled as he kept feeding you with the fork "Of course we wanna eat well"

"Fair enough" you tried to force a smile.
Despite of him trying to cheer you up, you couldn't.

It was totally impossible for you since Rindou still didn't wake up even after a week.

And since he was beside you with all the machines attached to his body, you asked the nurses if they could take him to another room.

Because you couldn't see him like that.
It would make your heart break in an instant.

On the other hand, Haruchiyo ate and slept in that clinic room for the whole week just to stay by your and Rindou's side.

He helped you eat, get up, get on the wheelchair to go out and get some fresh air in the yard and sometimes he would check on Rindou to know if he was doing good or something happened.

He cared about him too.
He was like a brother to him since they've spent more than 20 years by each other's side.
Seeing him like that hurt Haru too.
But he kept down his thoughts, he didn't want to stress you more.

The other executives checked on you too along with Hina, Yuzuha and Senju.
Manjiro as well visited you.

To be honest, he had been the first one who showed up right after the day you woke up.

You came to know that he was the one who saved you from Kisaki.

That day when that shitty man was in front of you, ready to shoot you in your belly, nobody noticed Mikey and Kokonoi running towards the spot you, Kisaki, your father, Ran, Rindou and Sanzu all were.

Kakuchou previously told you that they had caught Hanma and they would have probably reached the others later, but fact was that they were still looking for Kisaki.
Mikey was determined and didn't want to leave the mansion without him.

He didn't believe he escaped.

So because of his determination, he was still around and not in the truck.

When he saw Rindou laid on the ground and you about to get shot, he immediately ran towards Kisaki, jumping on him and causing him to miss the target that was your belly.
That was why you got shot in the arm, you had been very lucky.

Kokonoi instead ran to your father and blocked him on the ground, just like Mikey did with Kisaki.

After that, both you and Rindou fainted and Mikey ordered Ran and Sanzu to immediately take the both of you to the clinic while the others would go back to the penthouse and cage the three enemies up in a room.

And so, here you were.
Thanks to Manjiro you were still alive, not kicking though since your leg still hurt but at least you were alive.

"I'm not hungry anymore.." you suddenly spoke.

Haruchiyo just sighed, knowing your thoughts, but he couldn't let you do that "Come on Y/n you only ate a piece... You have to eat for the baby too or else they won't grow up..."