07

⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️
(It doesn't involve the whole chapter, I'll put a mark where the SMUT ends)

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR🔞

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"I love your hairstyle, also the color fits you so well" you smiled, still holding his hand while you were both walking through the corridor "Even though you've always been so handsome"

"Me? You're the angel here" he wrapped his arms around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him, placing a sweet kiss on your forehead.

He stopped walking in front of a door, looked around to make sure no one was watching the both of you and took a key out of his pocket with which he slowly unlocked the door "Let's go" he whispered and held your hand again, walking inside and locking up the door.

"Finally-" he threw the keys somewhere in the room and he was taken aback by your sudden action. As soon as you entered you jumped on him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him roughly.

He caught you on time, gripping you ass cheeks and smirking on your lips "Mhh needy?"

"Yes, I want you so bad Rin~" you chuckled on his lips while you let the shoulder straps of your dress fall down.

"Guess that short-dicked idiot doesn't satisfy you at all uh?" He gently placed you on the bed, eyeing your body and slowly taking off his jacket and loosening the tie around his neck.

Noticing his jealousy, you bit your lip and contained a sweet smile, looking at him removing his clothes. You positioned yourself on your knees on the bed, palming his still clothed dick and feeling his hard boner.

"Shit" he flinched a bit a shut his eyes close "Go easy, I haven't been doing this in quite a lot"

"How much?" You slowly ran your tongue on his pants, from the bottom to his belt, still maintaining the eye contact. You had become quite an expert meanwhile.

"N-Nine years" he moaned out and threw his shirt on the floor, revealing his muscular body.

"O-ohh" you didn't pay much attention to his answer as you're attention was totally on his bare chest and abdomen, which you traced with your fingers.

You then cleared your throat "Then I'll satisfy you first" you gave him a soft smile and took off your dress, remaining with your panties only as you were wearing no bra. Focusing you attention on unbuckling his black leather belt, you felt his hand cupping your left boob and giving it a squeeze, causing you to moan "More~" you stared at him deep into his eyes as you slid his belt from his pants and unzipped them.

"Mhh" you closed your eyes for a moment enjoying his touch on your breast.

"Damn they got bigger" he admired your breasts "Do they have milk?" And he gave them a harsh squeeze to see if milk would actually come out.

"Ah! Idiot!" You slapped him arm, glaring daggers at him "No of course I don't have milk! They just got bigger since I'm on the pill"

"The pill? Didn't Hanma-"