08

⚠️TW: SLIGHT MENTION OF GORE⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Good morning, Shuji" you walked in the kitchen, passing by your husband and gently caressing his shoulder. He said he wanted you to touch him more so you did as he told you.
Anything not to get hit by him.

"Morning wifey, how did you sleep?" He said, still keeping his lazy eyes fixated on the laptop in front of him.

"I slept we-" your voice was cut off since your throat was still sore from last night. You immediately drank a glass of water and coughed "I was saying... That I slept well.." you cleared your throat.

He turned to look at you, not showing the slightest bit of concern and he then looked back at his laptop.

You then started preparing your breakfast while still drinking water.

"There's the food the maid already prepared, Y/n.." he sighed and shook his head, already knowing your answer.

"I prefer making my own food.." you cleared your throat again. Damn Rindou, why did he have to be so big?

"As you want..." You husband shrugged.

"Come and sit here baby" he patted his thigh, not removing his gaze from the laptop screen. You approached him bringing the cappuccino cup and also two waffles with you.

You placed everything on the table next to his laptop and slowly sat on his lap, wrapping your left arm around his shoulder and tracing his tie with the fingers of your free hand.

"You become hotter everyday you know that? Can't wait for you to be a hot milf as well" he grinned while caressing your belly "You'd be very beautiful pregnant with our kid"

"I-I'm sorry for not giving you one yet..." You spoke and looked down at his hand. You weren't real sorry though, you didn't want to have a baby with him. You wanted to have one with Rindou.
Just Rindou and nobody else.

"It's okay love, I booked a visit to the doctor for the both of us so we'll know if there's a problem" he smirked and kissed your lips.

You froze on the spot.

That meant he would soon know about you taking the pill to prevent yourself from getting pregnant.
And if he discovered it he would get mad and make you stop taking the pill so he will finally have a baby with you.

"Sounds.. good.." you cleared your throat and forced a warm smile not to make him suspicious while massaging his chest.

"Tell me, how was the club yesterday?" He changed the topic and stared at you deep in your eyes while he let you touch him.

"Good.." you looked down, not able to maintain the eye contact "The music was good..." you gently rubbed your hand up on his shoulder "Also the drinks, I had a really good Margarita" he lightly smiled at your sentence "Mhh and what about the people? Did anyone try to hit on you love?" He slowly put a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Well... Someone did, a-as always" you nervously smiled and wrapped your other arm around his neck as you were now straddling him "But you don't need to worry at all"

"Mhh are you sure baby?" He slowly ran his tatted hand from your lower stomach to your breasts to finally end up to your neck, wrapping it's finger around it without tightening the grip.

"Yes, why are you asking?" You noticed he was a bit nervous even if he was smiling so you tried your best to calm him down, kissing his neck and sucking on it.

"You know, the men who accompanied you to the club told me there was a certain Rindou Haitani with the whole Bonten there. I'm sure you remember him, don't you?" You widened your eyes in shock at his sentence. You couldn't be too obvious or else he would discover everything so you swallowed the lump in your throat and kept peppering his neck with kisses "Yeah I do, but I didn't see him there..."

"Right.." he smiled, sliding his hand on your hips and gripping it "I'm asking because the guards told me you disappeared for about an hour. Mind giving me a plausible explanation baby?"

"I just needed to use the restroom.."

"Look at me."

You cleared your throat and detached from him, still staying seated on his legs and looking at him in the eyes "Tell me again, where were you for the whole hour, love?"

As he waited for your answer he started unbuttoning your shirt in which you slept with and freed your boobs as you didn't usually wear a bra in your sleep. You let him do as you didn't want to anger him more, but internally you were screaming in fear.

"So? No answer?" He shifted his golden orbs to your face while palming your breasts.

"I told you I was in the restroom baby.." you placed your hands on his chest, massaging it "I accidentally stained my dress with the alcohol so I went to the restroom and tried my best to remove the stain... That's why it took me a bit to get out of the restroom, I wasn't doing anything bad."

"So you're saying I can trust you?" Hanma tilted his head and gripped your boobs tightly, making you wince in pain, and he pulled you closer to him by a hand on your neck "Baby... I think I already told you what happens if you even are close to him, right?"

You pursed your lip and stared at him, paralyzed.

"I asked you a question" he brushed his finger on your cheek, causing you to flinch a bit.

"Y-yes, you did. I know what happens" you cleared your throat.

"Mhh and what happens? I wanna hear it from your beautiful little mouth" he smirked and got closer to your face, licking you lower lip and suddenly biting it lightly.

"Y-you will shoot me in the head, skin me and hang me up to a bridge. Then you'll cut his throat and hang him up next to me" you spoke with a trembling voice. You knew those words by heart and you couldn't not cry everytime you repeated them.

"Aaaw baby don't cry" he pulled you in a hug and kissed your head "There's no need to cry if you behave like a good girl does" he kissed your cheek, biting it lightly "But fuck, you always turn me on when you cry you know that? Why don't you suck my dick mh?"

You bit your lip and wiped away your tears on your cheeks with the torso of your hand then you slowly got on your knees between his legs, still sniffling.

"Damn I love my wife" he smirked and started unbuckling his belt.

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3