Yang Zhenhai sat in the study for a long time, and he no longer participated in Qin Yong's affairs after he came out. He knew in his heart that Qin Yong was doomed this time, but he only asked people to send clothes and food every day. Orphans suffer.

  More than a month passed, and one day Pei Yu was on duty beside the sage and sent off the ministers. The sage suddenly said: "Remember that your second brother is about to get married, it's been a few months, and I can't remember. ."

  "The date is set for March." Pei Yu quickly replied, not sure what the emperor meant.

  "Well, March is good, it's the season when chūn flowers are blooming." After the emperor finished speaking, he scooped up the memorial and began to review it.

  Yang Peiyu was a little touched. When the work was over, not long after arriving home, the eunuch director Guan De Gonggong brought someone over and brought the emperor's reward.

  "Guardian Yang hasn't seen each other for many years, you are still the same, but not much has changed." After Eunuch De read out the imperial edict, he looked at Yang Zhenhai and said with a smile.

  "Father-in-law looks even more spirited."

  "How can our family get old, you see this hair is white." Eunuch De was obviously very happy.

  Speaking of which, the two have known each other for more than 20 years, they haven't seen each other a few times, and they have nothing to do with each other, but this meeting is a bit emotional. Eunuch De felt that although this Yang Guard has long since left his career, he didn't expect the emperor. He had been thinking about it all the time, but Yang Zhenhai was thinking about what happened in Beijing before, but now it feels a bit like a lifetime.

  "Guardian Yang should be clear about the meaning of the sage. This is already an extra-judicial grace. Don't bother with the other guards Yang." The two said some nostalgic words, and Eunuch De mentioned it when he was going out.

  "Thank you, Eunuch De, for reminding me." Yang Zhenhai bowed his hands to express his gratitude.

  When they were sent outside, Eunuch De looked at Yang Peiyu and said with a smile, "Guardian Yang has a good son." He left without looking back.

  The father and son stood at the door and watched Eunuch De and his group go away. They turned around when they could no longer see anyone. Yang Zhenhai sighed and said to Peining, "You go home tomorrow to prepare for the marriage, according to the original date. "

  "Father, what about Uncle Qin?"

  Yang Zhenhai shook his head, "The sage has already given mercy, at least it won't involve marrying a daughter."

  The father and son knew that Qin Yong was finished.

  In fact, what they don't know is that this kind of thing is a death sentence for anyone, and if you don't punish the nine clans, you will also punish the three clans, even if he is just a coercion. Qin Yong has done a lot of things for the emperor. At the beginning of the rebellion, he made great contributions. Later, he stabilized the southern part of Hunan and managed it very securely. It was because of this emperor that he was a little hesitant. On the southern tour, they saw the high yield of sweet potatoes and potatoes in their home, and then promoted it nationwide. If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, the emperor would not have made such a big determination, and the country would not have the strength to use troops in the northwest, so it looks inconspicuous. , but he still made a great contribution, the emperor didn't say it, but he remembered it in his heart.

  This is why, knowing that the marriage of the two families was an escape route that Qin Yong found for his daughter, the emperor agreed.

  When Peining returned home, Jin Niang knew the final result, and she was relieved. At least this matter had no effect on her son, and looking at the way her son was like, I was afraid that she was very willing in her heart. it is good.