Untitled Part 65

When Jin Niang saw the two children like this, she felt very uneasy. After all, the two children were still young, and it was hard to say what happened in the future. If the marriage didn't happen in the future, what should Zhiqing do. Zhiqing is a stubborn child. If something happens, she is afraid that she won't be able to figure it out. Worried about this for a while. Fortunately, Yuanjing's attitude towards Zhiqing has always been the same. This child is a little indifferent because of the accident at home when he was young. Although he is not cold when he sees people, there is something else. He treats their family members with a softer attitude, but only Zhi. Only Qing can make his expression changeable. Maybe it's just one thing. Jin Niang also gradually let go of her heart.

  Two years ago, Yun Niang was pregnant and gave birth to a pair of twin daughters, who are very cute and are loved by everyone. Then the next year, she got pregnant and gave birth to a son last month, and the third family is prosperous. Peidong is a stable person and has an idea in his heart. He has studied with Mr. Zou for three years and has a good foundation. Last year, he was admitted to the student clerk.

  In recent years, the second family has been very lively. Jiang's long-sleeved good dance, the second room of the second child's family, gradually captured the second child's mind, and with the fact that she brought so much dowry, she was on an equal footing with the second child's daughter-in-law. It's just that she has been married for a few years and her stomach has not responded at all. The second daughter-in-law has given birth to a daughter, two sons and two daughters, and her status cannot be shaken. In the past two years, the second child's family has been busy. Since Dad Yang was heartbroken that time, he has not cared about the second child's troubles since then.

  The fourth family has not been calm in the past few years. He was admitted to Juren in the past, and then he took the test twice, but he failed, so he lost his mind, and through the relationship of the uncle's elder brother, he sought a master clerk in the county government. The position can be regarded as entering the officialdom. In fact, the elder brother of the uncle's family has the most credit for the recommendation, but it is Yang Zhenhai's strength to find someone in secret. Because of their job search, the family moved to the county seat, and they seldom went there. In the past two years, they added a son and a daughter, but they were all born to the fourth child's concubine. I don't know why.

  Jin Niang and Yang Zhenhai didn't plan to have children at first, but Yang Zhenhai was frightened at first, so he secretly found a doctor and asked for a contraceptive prescription, which is gentle and not harmful to the body. Take ten pieces at a time, and you can keep it for one year. Yang Zhenhai repeatedly confirmed that this had no side effects, and only let Jin Niang eat it without hurting her body. Jin Niang originally doubted, could this thing be so useful? But it turned out to be really good later. It's just that Jin Niang's body is a bit special. She often uses the mother of water and eats it once a year. She has antibodies in her body. At the beginning of this year, she became pregnant without waiting for her to take the medicine. This is also a pleasant surprise. The baby is now nine months old.

  The author has something to say: I went out tonight and came back late, the update is a little less, tomorrow 5000+

  69 Chapter 69

  Seeing Sister Hui drying the quilt, Niang Jin stood up and walked around. In the past few years, the family has lived a prosperous life. Three years ago, Yang Zhenhai bought ten acres of paddy fields and ten acres of dry land. They were not far from their home. They were all high-quality fields. No need, it's just that there are many children in the family, and it's hard for just a few people to do the housework. The Yang family has only a few acres of land, and her mother-in-law is not in good health. She needs to take medicine from time to time. I was willing to come and work, so I signed a contract, which was the same as Sister Hui's previous treatment. In this way, the family has bought land and has enough manpower.