Untitled Part 67

Peiyu smiled, hugged his mother in both hands, and leaned against her arms relaxedly, just like when he was a child, completely abandoning the norms taught by the teacher.

  "Brother Yuanjing, why do I always fail to paint lumei?" Zhiqing pouted and looked at the painting in her hand in disappointment.

  Yuan Jing looked down and patted Zhiqing's head, "Zhiqing is still young, so she doesn't have much energy on her hands, so don't be so anxious."

  Zhiqing pouted after hearing this. She only makes so many small gestures in front of her parents and Yuan Jing, and she is very shy when she sees others.

  "It snowed yesterday, and I saw that several red plum trees in Grandpa's yard are all blooming. The scenery must be beautiful now. Let's go and have a look." Yuan Jing put away the painting with a smile and suggested.

  "Really opened? The last one I saw was just a flower bone."

  "I saw it when I came here just now."

  "Then let's go take a look." Zhiqing jumped off the high chair happily.

  "Slow down, it's cold outside, so you need to wear more clothes." Yuanjing turned around and opened the big closet, and scooped out a pair of armor and a big hairy cloak. let her wear it.

  Since what happened in the west wing that year, Jin Niang didn't want a few children to live there, and she was always a little awkward. The children were a little older and moved to the back shed.

  The two walked out of the house. It was still snowing outside. After walking through the Moon Gate, they came to the old man's yard. There were several plum trees growing in the northeast corner of the yard, behind the small pond. Zhiqing didn't pay attention when she went out in the morning. Will take a look, not a small piece of red.

  I crossed the bridge and went to the pavilion. The red plum tree was close at hand. The plum tree was transplanted five years ago. At that time, in order to arrange for Mr. Zou and Mr. Yang to live in the main house, all the fruit trees were picked in the yard. I still heard that Zou My husband likes plums that are transplanted. Didn't expect it to look so good. Yuan Jing remembered that the palace also had a plum garden in the past, but it was not as beautiful as the plum trees here. It is said that the red plum reports the return of the chūn, but it is rare to see the red plum reflecting the snow on weekdays, not to mention this winter season.

  Yuan Jing smiled, thinking that this might be the feng shui treasure that the fortune teller talked about. The plants in the house are growing very well.

  "It's beautiful. The plum trees are blooming earlier this year."

  "Well, how about picking a stick and putting it in a bottle later?" Yuan Jing smiled, and reached out to hold Zhiqing's maid.

  "Pick one for my mother too." Zhiqing blushed.

  "You are here. Looking for you for a while." Pei Yu came over.

  "Why are you in such a hurry? Don't wear too much, it's cold." Yuan Jing saw that Pei Yu had a trace of sweat on his forehead.

  "Hehe, it's okay, it's not cold, Uncle Chang Fu is back."

  Yuan Jing's eyes lit up when he heard it, and he turned to Zhiqing and said, "Let's go to the front. I'll pick the most beautiful plum blossoms for you later."

  "Okay. Uncle Chang Fu must have brought a gift to Zhiqing." Zhiqing said with a smile on her face, showing a look of anticipation.

  The three walked to the east wing and saw Chang Fu, who had not seen him for a long time, sitting on the sofa talking to his parents. Seeing them coming, he stood up at once. "Master Chang Fu is back." Chang Fu has always regarded himself as a servant, and he was very comforted when he watched his young master grow up healthily.