Untitled Part 27

Yang Zhenhai didn't smile, but after taking a bath every day, his aura didn't look so sharp, but he had a posture of washing away his arrogance.

  "Come up, Auntie. Jin Niang and I are going to the fair today, but I'm afraid we'll be back late tonight."

  While talking, San Auntie had already got into the car, Jin Niang smiled and took Yingzi's hand and sat in the car, San Auntie sat opposite, "Hey, if Jin Niang wants to see her sister, I just heard about her. We moved to Kuoshanji, and the eldest son of the Zhang family is really promising. Manniang found a good family. Don't delay the two of you, Yingzi and I are waiting to take the car of Lao Liujia. His car is too crowded, but They're all from relatives, just come back." San Auntian spoke quickly.

  Yang Zhenhai pulled down the curtain of the car, flicked the whip, and set off on the road.

  "You two are going to the fair today to buy something. I haven't seen you before." San Auntie, thinking that her niece-in-law doesn't like to go out, it's rare to meet her today.

  Jin Niang smiled, "It's nothing, isn't this ready to put bean paste? Go to Jishang to buy a big tank. Except for the water tank, everything at home is too small. What are you doing here at Jishang?"

  "It's not that Yingzi learned new tricks from you and made a few contacts. Let's go and see, exchange some money, and buy her some embroidery things. I happened to meet you today. If you have time, , you also have a look, what kind of fit."

  Jin Niang nodded, "That's right, I also want to buy some silk thread, but I don't have enough at home."

  San Auniang smiled suddenly, thinking that this niece-in-law was not bad.

  The distance between Kuoshanji and their village is similar to that of Chenjiatun. It is exactly in the middle of the two villages. This is called Kuoshan Village. There are seven or eight villages.

  Backer collection is held once every five days. The first and fifteenth day of the first lunar month is a big gathering. Today is the first day of the new year. It is a big gathering.

  Entering the market, Jin Niang thought about buying things first and going to Manniang. Manniang and Zhang Xi had already moved to Jishang to live. Kuanshanji was not in Kuoshan Village, but was separated from Kuoshan Village by a big mountain. The street is paved, and the spacious street in front is also a temporary stall. Zhang Xi originally only opened a grocery store, but Manniang got the recipe from Jinniang. These days, she bought it very well, and she had a lot of money in her hand. Coincidentally, the family next door went in because of a relative in the city. After a good life in the city, they put the store down. Zhang Xi opened up the two stores. The front side sells groceries and halogens, and the people live in the back.

  I thought about going to the cloth shop first and buying things with San Auntiang, but on the way, I saw a shop selling large pots of porcelain.

  "Auntie, wait a moment, I've picked out the things, and let Zhenhai take them to my sister, and let's go to the cloth shop."

  "Zhong, don't delay." San Bo Niang waved her hand.

  The three got out of the car, and Jin Niang walked over, because everything in the store was placed in front of the door, and it was clear at a glance, there were large and small tanks, pots and pans. Everything is complete.

  Jin Niang first went to choose the big jar, she had to use a big jar to make the sauce. She prepared twelve catties of beans, but the small jar was not enough.

  In other words, some places in ancient times are more convenient than modern times, which is reflected here. There are more than ten kinds of large tanks in this small shop, and the craftsmanship is also ordinary. Some of the tanks have fired patterns on them. The price is also Not expensive.