Untitled Part 52

When the third child woke up, Yang Zhenhai asked him what happened that day, and the third one hated it. He went to Yue's house that day to bring his daughter-in-law home, but he didn't want to do anything to her. After all, she She was still the mother of his child, and he had to give the Yue family face, so he was not very angry when he first went, but he entered the main hall of the Yue family and watched his uncle and three men sitting there drinking tea with a smile on his face. When he said that, his daughter-in-law was pouring tea and water on the side, and she was smiling all over her face, and she was flattering in her words, as if to curry favor with others. He joked with his daughter-in-law in front of him, and he grabbed the daughter-in-law's hair and fished her out. When he got out to the yard, the few people came out of the house and beat him.

  "Do you know the origins of those people?" Yang Zhenhai gently patted the third child's arm to comfort him.

  The third one shook his head, "I'm not very clear, but I listened to them. Before I entered the house, I heard them talk about the King of Nan'an, but I didn't say anything after I entered, but my brother-in-law said that he would plan to enter the county in a few days. No more."

  Yang Zhenhai thought about it for a while and then asked, "Has your daughter-in-law changed these days?"

  The third child took a breath and closed his eyes for a while before opening them, "She used to save money for our family, even for the Yue family, but she still saved it herself, but half a year ago, she suddenly Lending the money in your hand to my brother-in-law is quite abnormal, 呲- brother, you don't know that my daughter-in-law's hands are tight, and when you get the things in her hands, don't think about picking them up. My uncle didn't live up to expectations, the Zheng family was too poor, but she sent something, and no one in the Yue family dared to say no to her. When she arrived at her mother's house, her elder brother and sister-in-law were all serving her, so she was catching up with her mother-in-law. But she never sent money home before. , This is the first time. And since then, she has been more respectful to his brother and sister-in-law. Recently, she has sent home everything that is good. Some time ago, she secretly bought the family's food and was afraid that she would have to make up for it. Her brother, thanks to my discovery, he collected the money. Perhaps because of this, this time I sent back what I got from hunting when I was not at home. Now that I think about it, I don't know how her brother deceived her. ."

  Yang Zhenhai sighed, his younger brother is not stupid, how can he tolerate this. On second thought, there are four brothers in the family. He is the eldest son since he was a child, and he is the child of his parents. They are traditional people, and they are naturally different to the eldest son. The second child has a bad temper and causes trouble all the time. Except for his eldest brother, even his parents are not afraid. They all say that children who can bark have milk to eat, and he is not the one to be ignored. Although the fourth and youngest do not like to talk, he has been studying since he was a child, and his parents always have expectations for him. Thinking now that the third child is the one in the family who is easily overlooked, he has a good temper, is kind, and never fights. The reason why he tolerates the third daughter-in-law so much may be caused by the bad temper he has cultivated since childhood. He is also responsible for being a brother.

  "What are you going to do with your daughter-in-law?"

  A trace of pain flashed in the third child's eyes, and then he became silent again, "I won't want her again, it's just a letter of divorce." Then he frowned, "For the sake of her giving me a son, brother It's better to open up. Others can't care about it." He still knew about his eldest brother, and this matter was no longer his problem. What the Zheng family did this time was to slap the Yang family in the face.